How many sissy / feminised cucks on here

I was a part time crossdresser when I was young but suppressed those desires to attempt a more vanilla lifestyle. During my last relationship, my girl and I got into experimenting with the cuckold lifestyle. She started having regular lovers and would often spend whole weekends with them at their homes. In fact, some of those adventures are posted within these forums. The excitement I felt when she was out with her lovers reignited by desire to try on some girly clothing again while I was alone. I found myself so turned on that I just kept experimenting further. I started buying my own clothing and makeup. Eventually started shaving myself smooth. I loved feeling sexy and passable. I even started to desire the attention of men - something I never felt before.
My relationship with my girlfriend did come to an end eventually. Not because of our alternative lifestyle though. It just kind of ran it's course and we parted ways. She moved out of my house and then I suddenly had the freedom to explore my fem side even further! It's quite exciting. I'm attaching some pics of myself dressed up and will chat more about this if anyone wants to hear about it. I know it's kind of steering away from the cuck lifestyle, so I don't want to bore anyone.
I fully understand how it feels to want to look feminine and be desired by a nice man. I love being in a dress or skirt and hot panties when my boyfriend comes to fuck me.

I was a part time crossdresser when I was young but suppressed those desires to attempt a more vanilla lifestyle. During my last relationship, my girl and I got into experimenting with the cuckold lifestyle. She started having regular lovers and would often spend whole weekends with them at their homes. In fact, some of those adventures are posted within these forums. The excitement I felt when she was out with her lovers reignited by desire to try on some girly clothing again while I was alone. I found myself so turned on that I just kept experimenting further. I started buying my own clothing and makeup. Eventually started shaving myself smooth. I loved feeling sexy and passable. I even started to desire the attention of men - something I never felt before.
My relationship with my girlfriend did come to an end eventually. Not because of our alternative lifestyle though. It just kind of ran it's course and we parted ways. She moved out of my house and then I suddenly had the freedom to explore my fem side even further! It's quite exciting. I'm attaching some pics of myself dressed up and will chat more about this if anyone wants to hear about it. I know it's kind of steering away from the cuck lifestyle, so I don't want to bore anyone.
Great pics and can relate to your post somewhat , especially the excitement and freedom briefly experiencing it- myself and my wife used to go for drives mostly at night fully dressed and made up . I even found driving in 3 inch heels was no problem and felt fantastic to be outside and dressed , so many different sensations . Sadly it came to an end - we live in a smallish town in Scotland and I have a sort of distinctive car and my wife was afraid someone would see us / notice the car . Longed for and still do to be outside again , to dress normal - boring even and walk along with my wife looking in shop windows or a quiet ( really quiet lol ) cafe and share those feelings again - such is the life of a part time crossdresser and wish I had dressed much earlier in my life maybe having the freedom to explore the fem in me - might be harder as I’m straight but just love it all and my wife has commented just how happy and relaxed I am when dressed .

Great pics and can relate to your post somewhat , especially the excitement and freedom briefly experiencing it- myself and my wife used to go for drives mostly at night fully dressed and made up . I even found driving in 3 inch heels was no problem and felt fantastic to be outside and dressed , so many different sensations . Sadly it came to an end - we live in a smallish town in Scotland and I have a sort of distinctive car and my wife was afraid someone would see us / notice the car . Longed for and still do to be outside again , to dress normal - boring even and walk along with my wife looking in shop windows or a quiet ( really quiet lol ) cafe and share those feelings again - such is the life of a part time crossdresser and wish I had dressed much earlier in my life maybe having the freedom to explore the fem in me - might be harder as I’m straight but just love it all and my wife has commented just how happy and relaxed I am when dressed .
I'v been thru all those feelings. It feels like everyone sees you and you wonder: 'do they know'? You want to be sighted but not by anyone you know. In my earliest experimenting as a young boy I would wear pantyhose under my jeans but otherwise all boys clothes. I would go out and show my nylon clad ankles and feel like everyone could see just by walking down the street. At home I would sit at the table being careful to keep my legs under the table so my stockings couldn't be seen when my pants rode up exposeng them.

I'v been thru all those feelings. It feels like everyone sees you and you wonder: 'do they know'? You want to be sighted but not by anyone you know. In my earliest experimenting as a young boy I would wear pantyhose under my jeans but otherwise all boys clothes. I would go out and show my nylon clad ankles and feel like everyone could see just by walking down the street. At home I would sit at the table being careful to keep my legs under the table so my stockings couldn't be seen when my pants rode up exposeng them.
Yes but it was more the feeling of that release - to be out side of the four walls that usually are the norm when I’m dressed . The cool air on my legs with a short skirt on and hundreds of other feelings - but as you say infinitely aware of myself and the surroundings

Any suggestions on how to get wife to humilate me?
Come right out and beg Her to humiliate you. If she refuses, even that is humiliating. I used to beg my wife to humiliate and abuse me. Often she enjoyed it. But sometimes I begged for more than she would do and her refusal was humiliating. ....

Reactions: nicebiguy
Yes but it was more the feeling of that release - to be out side of the four walls that usually are the norm when I’m dressed . The cool air on my legs with a short skirt on and hundreds of other feelings - but as you say infinitely aware of myself and the surroundings
I always loved the way stockings felt under my jeans, the way the fabric would glide over the nylon and give my legs a massaging effect. It felt good the way a tight skirt would restrict the length of my steps forcing me to walk lady like, and how a bra would gently caress me beneath my blouse. It was always so significant how woman's clothing had buttons on the left side just the opposite of mens.

I always loved the way stockings felt under my jeans, the way the fabric would glide over the nylon and give my legs a massaging effect. It felt good the way a tight skirt would restrict the length of my steps forcing me to walk lady like, and how a bra would gently caress me beneath my blouse. It was always so significant how woman's clothing had buttons on the left side just the opposite of mens.
Do you have pics in such clothes?

Reactions: nicebiguy