How many sissy / feminised cucks on here

thank you,it,s nice when i get appreciation about my outfits from men,so let,s pretend i was in a relationship with you,you wouldn,t mind i ,m dressed like this?Some men like it but then get jealous when other menstart flirting with me ,but that,s what i don,t understand,if you want that your gurlfriend is sexy &bit slutty to go out in public you must be aware that she gets a lot of attention&comments etc.So i,m carefull when i go out with someone and tell him if he really wants it me dressed sexy in public,i had some bad experiences in the past with jealous lovers,that,s why

Attachments

• IMG_20200525_204612.jpg
    IMG_20200525_204612.jpg
    481.2 KB · Views: 37
  • WIN_20240116_20_11_06_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20240116_20_11_06_Pro.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 23
  • WIN_20240526_10_25_43_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20240526_10_25_43_Pro.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 23
  • WIN_20240602_15_41_18_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20240602_15_41_18_Pro.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 25
thank you,it,s nice when i get appreciation about my outfits from men,so let,s pretend i was in a relationship with you,you wouldn,t mind i ,m dressed like this?Some men like it but then get jealous when other menstart flirting with me ,but that,s what i don,t understand,if you want that your gurlfriend is sexy &bit slutty to go out in public you must be aware that she gets a lot of attention&comments etc.So i,m carefull when i go out with someone and tell him if he really wants it me dressed sexy in public,i had some bad experiences in the past with jealous lovers,that,s why
Oh, I’m definitely not a jealous lover. I’d love to watch you on your hands and knees with four or five guys standing around you their cocks out at full attention and you sucking and jacking each one off videotape it so I could watch it later and then get in line, so I got my turn. I’d love that you were a little slut. I like being a little slut too. I like wearing sexy panties and letting a couple of my wife’s boyfriends play with my cock when I’m being naughty.

You are so damned HOT, SENSUAL, GORGEOUS and most of all. DESIRABLE!!!!!!!

I wear panties ,stockings and mini skirt when watching my slut hotwife with her guys ..I get sexual pleasure from dressing and watching her fuck so combining the two is so hot .One of her men likes wanking me while my wife stroked my balls through the panties ..bliss .After she has had her cunt well and truly used she sometimes wanks me off like in photo.Whst do you think of me in my panties ..

Attachments

• 2015-12-31 22.15.39.jpg
    2015-12-31 22.15.39.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20170814_220003107.jpg
    IMG_20170814_220003107.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20170814_220334123.jpg
    IMG_20170814_220334123.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20170814_221801803.jpg
    IMG_20170814_221801803.jpg
    293.9 KB · Views: 32
I wear panties ,stockings and mini skirt when watching my slut hotwife with her guys ..I get sexual pleasure from dressing and watching her fuck so combining the two is so hot .One of her men likes wanking me while my wife stroked my balls through the panties ..bliss .After she has had her cunt well and truly used she sometimes wanks me off like in photo.Whst do you think of me in my panties ..
You make for a cute gurl!

Reactions: nicebiguy
I was a part time crossdresser when I was young but suppressed those desires to attempt a more vanilla lifestyle. During my last relationship, my girl and I got into experimenting with the cuckold lifestyle. She started having regular lovers and would often spend whole weekends with them at their homes. In fact, some of those adventures are posted within these forums. The excitement I felt when she was out with her lovers reignited by desire to try on some girly clothing again while I was alone. I found myself so turned on that I just kept experimenting further. I started buying my own clothing and makeup. Eventually started shaving myself smooth. I loved feeling sexy and passable. I even started to desire the attention of men - something I never felt before.
My relationship with my girlfriend did come to an end eventually. Not because of our alternative lifestyle though. It just kind of ran it's course and we parted ways. She moved out of my house and then I suddenly had the freedom to explore my fem side even further! It's quite exciting. I'm attaching some pics of myself dressed up and will chat more about this if anyone wants to hear about it. I know it's kind of steering away from the cuck lifestyle, so I don't want to bore anyone.

Attachments

• B31F9829-665E-42E5-90A1-1B0CD5F7B72D.jpeg
    B31F9829-665E-42E5-90A1-1B0CD5F7B72D.jpeg
    778.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 60137678-6EF7-48D6-B0D3-C4BFA5972F03.jpeg
    60137678-6EF7-48D6-B0D3-C4BFA5972F03.jpeg
    161.6 KB · Views: 28
  • B33C4C38-C43F-4A15-9F12-54330B2046ED.jpeg
    B33C4C38-C43F-4A15-9F12-54330B2046ED.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_5784.jpeg
    IMG_5784.jpeg
    532.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5771.jpeg
    IMG_5771.jpeg
    125.4 KB · Views: 33
I was a part time crossdresser when I was young but suppressed those desires to attempt a more vanilla lifestyle. During my last relationship, my girl and I got into experimenting with the cuckold lifestyle. She started having regular lovers and would often spend whole weekends with them at their homes. In fact, some of those adventures are posted within these forums. The excitement I felt when she was out with her lovers reignited by desire to try on some girly clothing again while I was alone. I found myself so turned on that I just kept experimenting further. I started buying my own clothing and makeup. Eventually started shaving myself smooth. I loved feeling sexy and passable. I even started to desire the attention of men - something I never felt before.
My relationship with my girlfriend did come to an end eventually. Not because of our alternative lifestyle though. It just kind of ran it's course and we parted ways. She moved out of my house and then I suddenly had the freedom to explore my fem side even further! It's quite exciting. I'm attaching some pics of myself dressed up and will chat more about this if anyone wants to hear about it. I know it's kind of steering away from the cuck lifestyle, so I don't want to bore anyone.
You are anything but boring!! Would love to meet you up close and very personal! You are so cute!

Nice pics. I think crossdressing and cuckolding are very closely related. I was a lot like you. I always loved to be girlish. I loved women and had girlfriends but at the same time I also wanted to be a girl. I had the sole of a lesbian. I remember when I once had a girlfriend who I told about my love to dress like a girl. When we went out I would wear pantyhose and girls jeans and a feminine top. She always drove and I would sit in the middle seat next to her the way a traditional couple would with the guy at the wheel and the girl next to him only we reversed roles. There was something sexy to me to do this. I was her "sissy" boyfriend. I loved to mimic the way the other girls were dressing. My girlfriend liked the attention of other guys and had guy friends join us at our table at the clubs we frequented. They would talk and flirt and ignore me like I wasn't there and dance while I watched. I was too shy to get up from the table because of the way I was dressed but liked being around my girlfriend and her guy friend cuz it made me feel all the more feminine next to how masculine he was.

LOL The stove in picture 5771 is the same exact stove I have.

Reactions: hotwifefun2020