How long you can last

How long can you guys remain in average without any drug ...clean fuck time with a woman...yes true it depends and vary with circumstances but here i am asking about average time.....same time whats the average time for a woman to get the orgasm as you think during a sex session.....reply with your age

Reactions: Adance
Through many years of hard work, lots of practice, and healthy living, I'm now in full control of when I orgasm. I usually want to cum about 60 to 90 minutes in so we can go for another round. Two or three rounds, about 4 hours is what I like.

I'm 46. I'm a teetotaler. Cannabis only.

When I was young, inexperienced, and out of shape, I was not much better than a two-pump chump. It's overwhelmingly about heart health, with mental aspects as well.

Too long if you ask my wife... I can usually cum in about 15-20m if I try but I usually don't want it to end that early. After that, I can basically go forever but if I wait too long, it is increasingly difficult to cum. Wish there was a happy medium haha...

Last edited:
Reactions: Maheejayasekara
On average, I last ten minutes. I am 52 and in decent shape. Working to drop a few more pounds and see if I can regain more stamina
I don't get it - how does being in shape allow you to last longer? Are we talking, last longer without cumming, or "pound the pussy" longer?

I would think if you were in really good shape, you could maybe cum easier after longer sex. For me I think it is an issue that after 30-40m, fatigue starts to set in and I also sometimes get de-sensitized, which then makes it increasingly hard to cum.

Last edited:
How long can you guys remain in average without any drug ...clean fuck time with a woman...yes true it depends and vary with circumstances but here i am asking about average time.....same time whats the average time for a woman to get the orgasm as you think during a sex session.....reply with your age
I'm 34 and can go for all night if I want, for long hours. Can cum at least 3 times in one night. I don't use any drugs, don't drink alcohol, don't drink coffee or any soft drinks including no energy drinks. Practicing healthy diet and working out 6 days a week.

Through many years of hard work, lots of practice, and healthy living, I'm now in full control of when I orgasm. I usually want to cum about 60 to 90 minutes in so we can go for another round. Two or three rounds, about 4 hours is what I like.

I'm 46. I'm a teetotaler. Cannabis only.

When I was young, inexperienced, and out of shape, I was not much better than a two-pump chump. It's overwhelmingly about heart health, with mental aspects as well.
That is impressive. I work out 5 or 6 days a week, eat clean but do drink socially. These days being in mid 50s I am good for 45 minutes or less (sometimes 10 minutes) , I will go a second round if the situation calls for it , have gone 3 rounds a few times. In my younger years still max about 45 minutes before cumming but ready again immediately, now it takes a bit longer to get back in the game.

That is impressive. I work out 5 or 6 days a week, eat clean but do drink socially. These days being in mid 50s I am good for 45 minutes or less (sometimes 10 minutes) , I will go a second round if the situation calls for it , have gone 3 rounds a few times. In my younger years still max about 45 minutes before cumming but ready again immediately, now it takes a bit longer to get back in the game.
i think thats ore than enough to make a woman gets her orgasm.......Thats natural with age goes by

Depends on how hard I go. Depends on if I’ve been getting it regularly or not. I can tell you I’m not going to do 3-4 hours at a time no matter the circumstances 🤣🤣. However I’ll give a solid 20-30 minutes 3-4 times and they usually need a break about 15 minutes in but I’m there to make sure I’m never forgotten on that aspect of life too

I must be an oddball. I'm not a fan of an Eveready bunny. I'd prefer that a man cums in a reasonable amount of time and then has the ability to recover quickly for another round.
This has been a big issue for me, especially in terms of women wanting monogamous relationships. I like a lot of sex, and they tap out on me. That's understandable, but asking me to remain monogamous in that situation is similar to asking me to wear a cage. I need a really fit/heart healthy bunny/lady, or two or three good average ones.

I can cum quickly, but the quality of my orgasm and the overall experience rating for me peaks around the hour mark. I need time to see her in a few positions, work up a full load, and I need to at least see and smell her sweat a bit.

I'm trying to safely fuck as much as I can while I can, because I really don't like taking pills of any kind, and some ladies don't want them pharmaceutical boners, they want boners made from love.

I can usually last 10 to 15 min if I’m not extremely stimulated, but I can eat pussy for hours without stopping! My wife says I’m the champion of pussy eating, my wife cums between 5 and 10 mins with me but her bull every 3 min max, he a lot bigger and she just can’t hold it.

Because my HW rarely allows me to fuck her, when it does happen (only once every few months) it’s normally a few mins at best. 5 mins average I’d say.

With the many bulls she’s had over the past +20 years she says most don’t last too long on the first “session” but they’ve all been repeaters and fuck her throughout the night and first thing in the morning. She said some bulls have fucked her for over an hour (!) and made her cum so hard she’s wet herself! Average amount of fucking per night is 4-5, with her favorite often being the early morning fuck before they leave the hotel room. I don’t think I’ve ever fucked her more than twice in one night even when we first met. She often calls them “repeaters” that keep her sexually aroused all night and very wet!