Cucks how long do you last?

How long do you last in average during penetration?

• Total voters
I can last sometimes 2 hours if the sex session is great and the wife can keep going. I think I couldn't last less than 30 minutes even if I try it 😂

Maybe I can do it in less than 30 minutes but my orgasm wouldn't be so good. I like the feeling of exploding inside them.

Totally believe it. My post-college roommate was hung like Big Mike, and had similar stamina. He could not cum from a blowjob. He had a parade of young hot women through our shared apartment and I regularly listened to him pounding them out for an hour plus every time. My biggest regret in life was that I could not convince my Asian gf (now wife) to have a session with him. She knew he had a huge cock and great stamina and was fearful for her pussy LOL.

• Love
Reactions: Big_Mike_SP94
Totally believe it. My post-college roommate was hung like Big Mike, and had similar stamina. He could not cum from a blowjob. He had a parade of young hot women through our shared apartment and I regularly listened to him pounding them out for an hour plus every time. My biggest regret in life was that I could not convince my Asian gf (now wife) to have a session with him. She knew he had a huge cock and great stamina and was fearful for her pussy LOL.
Thanks mate 😉

So I understand from your message you already had this kink when you were at post-college, right? so pretty early I see!

I LOVE asian women in general. Here in Spain is quite difficult to meet asian people, I only had the chance abroad. But I love how lovely they are!! Incredible women. You are lucky my friend.

Now I'm out for holidays with one of my couples. I'll come back tomorrow. Let's talk then if you are available. I'd love to know more about you and your wife.

Reactions: SNJ_Dom and wasper
My wife is a cum-trainer - she has me conditioned to cum on command. I can last longer than an hour if that's what she wants, or I can cum in one or two thrusts/strokes if that's her desire.
Heh :) I used to dominate a mature married woman, and I trained HER to cum on command. Taught her to use her muscles inside, and could cum in 5-10 seconds after ordering her to do it. Extremely hot. :)