How excited was your wife when you told her you wanted to see her take another mans big cock?

When I told my wife she got quiet. I thought she was upset, probably was a little, but I told her it wasn’t about me sleeping with other women. I dropped it and was surprised on my birthday when she informed me she had done it. Turns out she did some research on her own, and was attracted to a guy she was playing Pokemon Go with, and decided to go through with it. Over 5 years later, she is still with him.

my wife could not hide her excutment. We were having sex the first time i mentioned a big cock to her and i began saying stuff like close your eyes and imagine your being fucked by a big cock, dont you wish i had a big cock, does that big cock feel good, i wish there was a big cock in your pussy and instantly she started shaking and orgasming. It was ovious what she really wanted.

My wife found out an old boyfriend was going to be in the same town she was in on a business trip. She asked me if I would be OK if they met for a drink. I told her I was fine with it and to enjoy herself. We had never discussed her being with another guy but I told her that if after a few drink if she wanted to take it further that I would be OK. That evening changed our life as he was able to sevice her with a nice thick cock that brought her to her first orgasm from screwing. She stayed with him all night in his hotel room and they screwed 3 times. This started a 2 year fling that would have her seeing him 2,3, or even 4 nights a week while he was close by on a work project. Her work only required her to have internet service so it was easy. They saw each other in a city 100 miles away from our home so it was both an easy trip but also she felt safe with them going up for drinks and dinner.

My wife was quite upset initially thinking that I didn’t love her. We had a few spats about it but then one night while we were getting ready for bed, the light went on in her head and she asked me about it.

We talked for awhile in bed and we wound up having some amazing sex (the kind that you wake up the next morning and go buy a lottery ticket).

Wasn’t long after that and she was talking to her first guy and he was probably the best thing for her. He got her to open up, experiment a little and had her in a whole new place sexually.

She is now super comfortable to the point she met one of them last summer and is wanting to do a lot more but life is always getting in the way it seems. It will happen, she’s said. And when it does it’s “going to incredible”.

Shes never felt so free!

At first, she claimed to be dead, set against it, and said she would never do it. It took me quite some time to get her to actually agree to do it. Once she started she never stopped. What got her thinking about finally agreeing to do it was when I would say things to her in bed while we would fuck to see her reaction and once her breathing would get heavier and her moaning would get louder I knew I had her