How does she look with a cock in her mouth

She can do that to me everyday for my 12 Days of Christmas
The most we've ever played in a row was Four Days of Summer. We're not spring chickens anymore, so it's unlikely, but 12 days would be incredibly immersive. I would have a well tested cast to script for, for most of it, that's intriguing. When you know people will show up and respect the boundaries and have a good time while showing her a good time, the success rate of the event definitely increases. Strike while the irons are hot, basically. I would probably emphasize sensory deprivation for her for the first few days, unable to identify who is doing what to her etc. Make her guess who it is when the same men are fucking her again a few days later. I've done that setup, but stretched over the course of a year rather than two weeks.... she really enjoyed it.
08 UK first visit (56) - Copy.JPG

The most we've ever played in a row was Four Days of Summer. We're not spring chickens anymore, so it's unlikely, but 12 days would be incredibly immersive. I would have a well tested cast to script for, for most of it, that's intriguing. When you know people will show up and respect the boundaries and have a good time while showing her a good time, the success rate of the event definitely increases. Strike while the irons are hot, basically. I would probably emphasize sensory deprivation for her for the first few days, unable to identify who is doing what to her etc. Make her guess who it is when the same men are fucking her again a few days later. I've done that setup, but stretched over the course of a year rather than two weeks.... she really enjoyed it.
View attachment 2273397
That would be intense if you were going to attempt to truly duplicate The 12 Days of Christmas with starting with one thing and working away all the way up until there is 12 but keeping everything added when you get to the next day that would be morning very busy pussy cum day 12

full
Need to see her from my POV one day 🥵