How did your wife react when she first found out you wanted someone else to fuck her in front of you? What did she do?

Shoot!! It was my wife who brought it up first with some beers and dirty talk. Naturally I was horny and rolled with it but def had to wrestle with it and then just realized I fing love it and find it almost impossible to go back

Did she ever let you watch?
Hell no...at least with him lol Although a few months later, I had a friend get between her open legs & I got underneath him and rubbed his cock on her wet cunt, then I fished jacking her off on her pussy. Afterwards I got to watch him kissing her passionately while she played with his wet cock while I ate her creamed on cunt. VERY Hot! She came VERY hard! This is his cock...

Hell no...at least with him lol Although a few months later, I had a friend get between her open legs & I got underneath him and rubbed his cock on her wet cunt, then I fished jacking her off on her pussy. Afterwards I got to watch him kissing her passionately while she played with his wet cock while I ate her creamed on cunt. VERY Hot! She came VERY hard! This is his cock...
Those images are only vertical lines.