Hotpast Sex Session

We got back from a low key party with her, a tiny bit tipsy and somehow started talking about her slutty past while she was in college. She was pretty horny and was pretty down to answer anything I asked.

Things escalated to us sitting on the couch while she played with one of her dildos and talked about her past, while I asked her questions and played with her clit using her giant BBC dildo.

Things that came out included her admitting to letting guys cum on her face and then eating it, cumming on her tits and eating it. Something she had initially been hesitant to admit/remember.

She told me about fucking this dude that was her classmate in college (and is now a bartender at a local bar). She said he finished cumming on her pussy and then she finished herself by rubbing his cum into her pussy.

She talked about an ex she refers to as “the jackhammer” and talked about how he used to fuck her and use her. She said he made her feel slutty and cheap in a good way. She also let him cum on her face, after sucking his dick on the floor of his bathrooom and she describe a bunch of the positions he fucked her in. She said he was tall and pretty strong, she he’d frequently pick her up and fuck her all over his apartment.

Things escalated to me fucking her from behind, which she said guys loved doing to her, and her telling me about another dude she fucked in college who she just invited up to her apartment on a whim and fucked then and there.

She also asked me to recount some of my stories, so I told her a select few and that seemed to drive her even more nuts.

Her body count is 12, plus another 8 she sucked but didn’t fuck.

She told some other stories to, will post em later.

She’s now completely opened up to the idea of hotpast so curious if people have suggestions about what else I should ask her.

I liked it when my ex-wife would tell me about the guys she has been with sexually. The 1st time she told me anything was about 6 months into our relationship, I was surprised but very turned on. After that she was very open minded about things.

Reactions: Openhubbi
My current wife won't say anything about her sexual past although I suspect she was active. She only says she wishes we had met 20 years earlier and we would have had a good time. After her first divorce, her ex showed some nude polaroids of her and told guys she would fuck anything. IDK whether that was nastiness on his part or accurate. I know between her first and second marriages she has mentioned several guys that lived with her.

Her second ex had a motorcycle and they road with a group. I can imagine some of the mc group stories about the women being passed around...

Oh, did I mention that she is very big boobed? (No, I don't have any nude pictures of her.)

My current wife won't say anything about her sexual past although I suspect she was active. She only says she wishes we had met 20 years earlier and we would have had a good time. After her first divorce, her ex showed some nude polaroids of her and told guys she would fuck anything. IDK whether that was nastiness on his part or accurate. I know between her first and second marriages she has mentioned several guys that lived with her.

Her second ex had a motorcycle and they road with a group. I can imagine some of the mc group stories about the women being passed around...

Oh, did I mention that she is very big boobed? (No, I don't have any nude pictures of her.)
Sounds like she has had an exciting past, having been a member of a MC group in the past I know first had it is very common for wife’s or gf’s to be passed around or turned out as they call it as a show of loyalty to the club. I turned out many girl friends to my club brothers, and they all loved it, being club property, is an honor for club ladies!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c