Loridan

Couple
Gold
Our friend was with us last night
Always a great time
Specific things i noticed
She was holding his balls while he was doing her
He was watching us with a FIRM hard on
His balls were slapping her butt while he pumped her...I guess I like seeing his balls
It seems I like seeing his dick while he's doing her...TMI for some but it's exciting for me

Chime in with your thoughts

Last edited:
Always a great time
His balls were slapping her butt while he pumped her...I guess I like seeing his balls
It seems I like seeing his dick while he's doing her...TMI for some but it's exciting for me

Chim in with your thoughts
I right there with ya....seeing them slapping g against her, his cock pumping her, sliding in and out....all very hot

I understand your feelings there. One friend we enjoyed mfm fun with is 'well endowed'. He was giving my wife his thick cock in the missionary position, I was videoing, and couldn't see his cock in my wife due to his balls - so I lifted his balls up for a clear shot. I was surprised by the size and weight. My wife told me she loves feeling those heavy balls slapping her ass or clit while he pounds her pussy

Always a great time

Must admit there is something extremely erotic and arousing about seeing another man hard for your wife.

Always a great time

Reactions: nicebiguy
Always a great time

Yes! That is definitely hot. Did you join in? I'm looking forward to our first threesome. I think my wife is ready for computer sex now. We have came a long way in the last six months.

Attachments

• IMG_1422.JPG
    IMG_1422.JPG
    725.7 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: owlmale
Always a great time

Right on!