Is my wife cheating?

My wife loves to wear mini skirt (she has great legs) recently a group of friends had drinks one night and one if my friend was joking with her and I saw he put his hand on her inner thigh. She didn't look like she was uncomfortable with it. Would that be inappropriate or am I over thinking it?
I think you might be over thinking this. If it was just a touch not there for long ignore it. But just because she is comfortable with platonic touch doesn’t mean she is cheating.
Bigger question is why you think that? You are on a site about hotwifes are you upset she didn’t spread her legs and move his hand to her pussy?
Your post screams insecurity, a touch and you’re accusing her of being what your posts suggest you want.
Think long and hard my friend before getting into this lifestyle if you’re jealous of a touch.

Reactions: Asiancpl
I think she's cheating behind my back I would be jealous. I told her she can fuck other guys but I have to know about it or be there when it happens..

I think she's cheating behind my back I would be jealous. I told her she can fuck other guys but I have to know about it or be there when it happens..
I found out my wife was fuking my best mate . I had a feeling something was going on. After I confronted her about it she thot I would be mad . But I loved it. At a party after I found out we went back to our place and we both fuked her

Reactions: hotwifelexi
I guess she is testing u to get more kick out of ur cuckolding lifestyle. Maybe confront her and u guys might love it more! Would love to see ur wife though

My wife loves to wear mini skirt (she has great legs) recently a group of friends had drinks one night and one if my friend was joking with her and I saw he put his hand on her inner thigh. She didn't look like she was uncomfortable with it. Would that be inappropriate or am I over thinking it?
You are not overthinking it. Your wife is going to fuck that guy the first chance she gets.

Reactions: Tof82
If he touched it for a second, probably not a big deal. If he put it there, left it there, she let him, and she knew that YOU knew?

It means, at the least, she's open to advances from other men. The question is, how far does she allow those advances to go?

If you told her it's ok for her to fuck others as long as you know about it, then maybe she thought him touching her is fine? You gave permission, and you knew it happened. Could be the first step towards others...

Reactions: Asiancpl
From a woman perspective if she lat a guy touch her inner thigh and didn’t push his hand away or pull away I would say she is open to allowing more, for me I don’t wear panties when out with my man so if a hand is on my inner thigh and I don’t pull away I’m expecting him to slide up and have a feel of me, then he will know I’m game, if I push his hand away he will know I’m not interested.

From a woman perspective if she lat a guy touch her inner thigh and didn’t push his hand away or pull away I would say she is open to allowing more, for me I don’t wear panties when out with my man so if a hand is on my inner thigh and I don’t pull away I’m expecting him to slide up and have a feel of me, then he will know I’m game, if I push his hand away he will know I’m not interested.
THANK YOU - THATS A VERY REASONABLE WAY TO THINK ABOUT APPROACHING A WOMAN WHO HAS GIVEN SOME PRELIM SIGNS THAT SHE MAY BE INTERESTED IN SEX. I would first casually touch her shoulders or arms near her breasts and look for reactions. best to do this when youa re telling funy stories and both of you are laughing and having fun.

THANK YOU - THATS A VERY REASONABLE WAY TO THINK ABOUT APPROACHING A WOMAN WHO HAS GIVEN SOME PRELIM SIGNS THAT SHE MAY BE INTERESTED IN SEX. I would first casually touch her shoulders or arms near her breasts and look for reactions. best to do this when youa re telling funy stories and both of you are laughing and having fun.
Good approach, any touching that does not produce a negative response or reaction, is a good sign she may be interested in more, not always but if she doesn't push the hand away, or does not slide away or perhaps she smiles, it is a good sign you should perhaps prob a bit more to see her response. I am perhaps more direct than most women so for me it is either a no or allow you to stay or go further. I like you're thinking, shoulder or side or perhaps the hips are a softer way than on the thigh, or inner leg. You got to get to first base to score as my man always says. 💋

Reactions: Lynnandhubby