I jerked off my friend to photos of my wife.

Not sure if this is weird or hot or whatever but need to tell someone as I've not told anyone.

It only happened on Saturday night so still kinda processing. My mate came round to watch some football as my wife was heading out. He got here just before she left so he saw what she was wearing: a short, figure hugging black dress with a fair amount of leg and cleavage on show. He commented on how hot she looked which just seemed pretty friendly at the time. He got a good look at her which most men would have done I'm sure. I'm not saying I have the sexiest wife in the world but she is hot and does have a great body, in particular her boobs.

As the night went on we had some drinks together and he kept bringing her up, talking about how hot she was and how hot she looked. He started asking me about the sex and I, at this point, was fully on board. It was fun to talk about and could tell he was enjoying himself.

I had to nip out to the corner shop to get a few more drinks. Was gone for about ten minutes and when I got back he was sat with his cock out, jerking it to my wife on his phone. I was so shocked but he didn't stop, he didn't even seem embarrassed. And it was hot.

I got us both a beer and sat with him while we spoke about what my wife was wearing and how she looked in the different outfits as he scrolled through her page.

Not even sure how it happened but I soon found my hand on his cock, jerking him until he came for my wife.
I have a friend sucking my dick while I'm looking his wife's photos on his phone.

Not sure if this is weird or hot or whatever but need to tell someone as I've not told anyone.

It only happened on Saturday night so still kinda processing. My mate came round to watch some football as my wife was heading out. He got here just before she left so he saw what she was wearing: a short, figure hugging black dress with a fair amount of leg and cleavage on show. He commented on how hot she looked which just seemed pretty friendly at the time. He got a good look at her which most men would have done I'm sure. I'm not saying I have the sexiest wife in the world but she is hot and does have a great body, in particular her boobs.

As the night went on we had some drinks together and he kept bringing her up, talking about how hot she was and how hot she looked. He started asking me about the sex and I, at this point, was fully on board. It was fun to talk about and could tell he was enjoying himself.

I had to nip out to the corner shop to get a few more drinks. Was gone for about ten minutes and when I got back he was sat with his cock out, jerking it to my wife on his phone. I was so shocked but he didn't stop, he didn't even seem embarrassed. And it was hot.

I got us both a beer and sat with him while we spoke about what my wife was wearing and how she looked in the different outfits as he scrolled through her page.

Not even sure how it happened but I soon found my hand on his cock, jerking him until he came for my wife.
Love to jerk my friend off while he looking at my wife be the least I could do for him.

Hot... it's good that you stroked your mate and helped him cum while looking at your wife. Did you cum? Did he help, or was it just you doing the work?

Now you have a stroke buddy, with mutual interest - your wife. Maybe she'll develop an interest. Even if she doesn't participate directly, the two of you can still enjoy stroking, yourselves, and one another to her pics.

Hot... it's good that you stroked your mate and helped him cum while looking at your wife. Did you cum? Did he help, or was it just you doing the work?

Now you have a stroke buddy, with mutual interest - your wife. Maybe she'll develop an interest. Even if she doesn't participate directly, the two of you can still enjoy stroking, yourselves, and one another to her pics.
Fuck yes maybe he will fuck them both

Now, you just need to start sharing pics for him to jerk off and tribute to. Then you'll start sharing a fleshlight together next hang session and getting his seconds and cleaning it out after.

Next thing you know you're feeling him get hard in your mouth to your wife's pics and swallowing the load she pulled out of him

Not an odd experience at all. First time was a bit confusing after the fact but both my wife and his wife got off to it while they were busy with their partners. Best handjob I’ve ever gotten.

Tell us, in detail, how it felt when he came! Were you fondling his balls while you jerked his cock? What happened with his load? Did he reciprocate?

Reactions: Alwayshard