First time for this: Question about Caging.

Ah, those are fun but I can tell you they will grab and not allow you to "slide" inside of it during wear. The soft silicone ones I've seen with a lock are CB clones. Very fun to play with, make sure to use lube before you put it on or it's going to stick to you and not be a good first experience.
Here is a pic

Attachments

• IMG_2063.jpeg
    IMG_2063.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 9
Yup that's the CB clone. it's very "clingy" and the base ring will probably stick to you quite a bit. Great fun for playing for a few hours, but since it is squishy and can collapse it's actually not going to be very comfy to sleep in. But for some roleplaying and hours long kink...awesome.
Well that’s good to know if we ever get around to using it!

That’s exactly where we are at right now. We will probably try it this exact way.
Sorry to sound like a teacher, but one more word of advice is to make sure she is feeling horny before springing it on her. As with anything else, timing is key and if you bring it up while she's not really feeling it then that door can close quickly. 😜

So we talked more about it recently and I think we might try it when she goes out on a date/play date with her current guy. They haven’t had sex yet and this will be the first time they do. It would be a few hours at least for me, so I guess it would be a good chance to try it and see. Any advice for the lead up to locking it on?

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
So we talked more about it recently and I think we might try it when she goes out on a date/play date with her current guy. They haven’t had sex yet and this will be the first time they do. It would be a few hours at least for me, so I guess it would be a good chance to try it and see. Any advice for the lead up to locking it on?
If you aren't already shaved, it will help to trim the top of your cock. I've found not trimming where the basering will ride under your sack to be best, but shorten up the bush on top or those little hairs can catch and pull. And trying it out is something you can do on your own. More than a few occasions I've put mine on without being told, its just exciting to wear it. And since I put it on, I can take it off when I want.

Have fun!

Reactions: Anonymousrob84
Do it. Its awesome, you will be aware of your cock 24/7. You may think you already are, but you arent!
My wife is a hotwife whdn she goes out to play she occasionally locks me up.in a Cb 6000 It reay intensifies our reclaiming. She sonetimes locks me up a few days before her dates. It's stimulating and frustrating. Sheives to tease me . When she gets dressed to.go out or hase help het get ready it adds mentally to the intensity. She will sit opposite me just before going out and she opens her legs to teade me and says do you like what you see. I I know you want me but you cant your caged so I'm horny and need to get fucked and you cant so I'm going out see you later.When she comes home i get to reclaim her but het pussy is full of another mans cum. IT Frustrating but fun the intensity can be over whelming Its not for rvrryone ot worjs for us . Sex canbemoreintense when u get to reclaim her afyer being denied for 3,4 5 days but k owing she getting well fucked and i tell het now its my time

Reactions: chastetexan
That’s exactly where we are at right now. We will probably try it this exact way.
If your wife or girlfriend is a hotwife/ girlfriend i think that when they go out to play i think they should occasionally lock.there guy up itbcan ass a new dimension to there sex life being denied then a very intense no holes barred when reclaiming

My wife posts here and someone recommend the book "Unlocking Desire" to help her understand male chastity and why I was curious about trying it as an extension to my cuck life.
We both got a lot out of the book and long story short... I'm caged, and she's loving it, and so am I
Maybe I’ll check that out. Thanks!

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu