First time for this: Question about Caging.

Anonymousrob84

Gold
So I have never done this before. One of her fans on Fetlife sent her a cage and she was horribly against it, but one of her recent bulls really wants her to cage me, only while she is playing, and while I would NEVER even consider doing it for an extended time period, I have to admit that the idea is fascinating. Im curious to at least try. What is some advice you guys can give me?

We’ve always been simply a hotwife/stag couple but we’ve been leaning towards at least trying stuff that is more cuck oriented. Just don’t know what to think. I would appreciate any help.

Also, a random guy sent me this pic

Attachments

• IMG_2018.jpeg
    IMG_2018.jpeg
    299.4 KB · Views: 64
Try it. It really makes sure that hubby does not cum when watching and shoot his load everywhere. This time is for the bull while ensuring that hubby remains aroused. This is important in case you want hubby to cleanup and enjoy his soothing tongue on your swollen pussy after a good fuck.

Attachments

• cuckduty02.jpg
    cuckduty02.jpg
    389.9 KB · Views: 55
Try it. It really makes sure that hubby does not cum when watching and shoot his load everywhere. This time is for the bull while ensuring that hubby remains aroused. This is important in case you want hubby to cleanup and enjoy his soothing tongue on your swollen pussy after a good fuck.
Funny enough that cage looks like the one that was sent to us.

Reactions: Bowlerlb
I think it is amazing, at least for the fact when you take it off you are super sensitive for a while, which can be fun if you go in after.
Also use some oil on your dick before you put it in the cage, it helps slide it in easier. Especially if it is restrictive one.

I think it is amazing, at least for the fact when you take it off you are super sensitive for a while, which can be fun if you go in after.
Also use some oil on your dick before you put it in the cage, it helps slide it in easier. Especially if it is restrictive one.
Thanks for that advice. We are both nervous about even trying it.
Doesn't hurt to try it once, can always so no next time. For me, I love being caged I wish I could do it more
This is what I was thinking. I will try anything once and if I don’t like it, I just look at it as an experience and establish a new boundary.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
An online Bull wanted to have me in a cage. I had never considered it before like you. I know another cuck who has spent a lot of time caged, he's very sub, and says being caged helps focus him on service to his wife and concentrating on pleasing her and any bulls. It depends on how sub you are, it doesn't hurt to try anything I guess.

I never thought about it before, lately I have been wondering what it's like being dominated by her Bull to such a degree as to let him keep me caged for long periods, that sounds very intense to me, to not even be able to get a hardon.

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI
So I have never done this before. One of her fans on Fetlife sent her a cage and she was horribly against it, but one of her recent bulls really wants her to cage me, only while she is playing, and while I would NEVER even consider doing it for an extended time period, I have to admit that the idea is fascinating. Im curious to at least try. What is some advice you guys can give me?

We’ve always been simply a hotwife/stag couple but we’ve been leaning towards at least trying stuff that is more cuck oriented. Just don’t know what to think. I would appreciate any help.

Also, a random guy sent me this pic
you are hot!!!:love:

A sexy thing in that pic is the key around her neck. She decides now for him. Her smile shows the pleasure she already gets from that control, and knowing he is definitely cut off from all sex, with her outfit showing her own body ready to attract and open for other cocks to use and fill.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
A sexy thing in that pic is the key around her neck. She decides now for him. Her smile shows the pleasure she already gets from that control, and knowing he is definitely cut off from all sex, with her outfit showing her own body ready to attract and open for other cocks to use and fill.
I think so as well. That idea is so sexy to me. This pic was also sent to me and it is crazy hot.

Attachments

• IMG_2017.jpeg
    IMG_2017.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 31
Like I said, I think it would only be when she is playing, at least that one time. That pic he sent me was hot though
Fair enough. I do think though that once you wear it for a little bit you will find that you enjoy it so much that you will add it to your kinks list.

As for the "extended wear" part, these videos and stories online of permanent chastity or being locked for 30+ days are 99.9% fantasy only. I think in reality a long term lockup us about a week, after that things start to chafe and get uncomfortable. I did two weeks in a CB6kS once in the lead up to a vacation and I was so sensitive for the first hour after being let out that I couldn't even touch myself. lol

Reactions: Anonymousrob84
I wish these cages with the new integrated locks had smaller keys. When we first started out and were using the tiny padlocks on the CB series, she would sometimes wear the key on an anklet. Now the keys are so long that its not really possible to do that. And not going back to the metal padlocks, the plastic numbered ones are too easy.

I wish these cages with the new integrated locks had smaller keys. When we first started out and were using the tiny padlocks on the CB series, she would sometimes wear the key on an anklet. Now the keys are so long that its not really possible to do that. And not going back to the metal padlocks, the plastic numbered ones are too easy.
The cage sent to us has a tiny metal padlock with small keys

Reactions: chastetexan
The cage sent to us has a tiny metal padlock with small keys
It's probably a CB series clone then, if it is plastic. If metal then its likely just an amazon clone. the one in your OP has the integrated lock that is much less bulky and quiet, doesn't rattle and clank.

Can you post a photo of the one that was sent to you? One thing I always avoid is anything where the base ring has a hinge. It will 100% pinch and grab hairs and be uncomfortable as all get out. Some of the metal knockoffs will throw a little rubber sleeve over them but that just means there is a raised area to chafe and rub. It's harder to put on, but go with a solid base ring if you can. Or go with a CB series where you can have the opening to the ring at the top.

It's probably a CB series clone then, if it is plastic. If metal then its likely just an amazon clone. the one in your OP has the integrated lock that is much less bulky and quiet, doesn't rattle and clank.

Can you post a photo of the one that was sent to you? One thing I always avoid is anything where the base ring has a hinge. It will 100% pinch and grab hairs and be uncomfortable as all get out. Some of the metal knockoffs will throw a little rubber sleeve over them but that just means there is a raised area to chafe and rub. It's harder to put on, but go with a solid base ring if you can. Or go with a CB series where you can have the opening to the ring at the top.
This is a silicone cage.

Reactions: chastetexan

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu