Feeling lost

Anonymousrob84

Gold
Anyone who knows me knows that my wife and I have been on this journey on and off for almost three years. It’s been amazing. We have enjoyed ourselves. We took a long break, and recently she has really come into her own. She knows what she wants, can actually enjoy everything fully now (thanks to a major surgery), and is very happy. This makes me very happy.

She has let slip to a friend that she flirts with others and I know about it. Totally cool. No worries. Then she told her best friend basically everything that we do, and even then, while I’m apprehensive, I trust that this stays between them. Now, on accident, her nightmare sister found out. While I don’t think she would ever do anything, I feel at a loss. I have no one to talk to about this stuff, and Inwoukd not tell anyone in my life about it.

Maybe it’s just me, but I know that from the outside, I’m the one that looks weak and useless. I hate that feeling. We don’t do this because I can’t please her. In fact, I’m one of the only people who has ever gotten her to cum, and I do it almost daily. Unfortunately that’s not the way this looks.

I’m not looking for the fantasy, FLR domination bs talk. I’m just curious what you guys think. It’s prob nothing, but I had to vent somewhere.

I’m not mad at her. I’m so glad she has someone to talk to about this stuff. I just feel kind of left behind.

We have talked a lot. She feels very bad. She takes everything so hard (pun sometimes intended), so I wanted to talk through my feelings before I talk to her. She shuts down if she is too upset is all. We have amazing communication. I think I just need to see how other people feel about similar situations is all. Thanks everyone!

• Love
Reactions: coastalkid
Anyone who knows me knows that my wife and I have been on this journey on and off for almost three years. It’s been amazing. We have enjoyed ourselves. We took a long break, and recently she has really come into her own. She knows what she wants, can actually enjoy everything fully now (thanks to a major surgery), and is very happy. This makes me very happy.

She has let slip to a friend that she flirts with others and I know about it. Totally cool. No worries. Then she told her best friend basically everything that we do, and even then, while I’m apprehensive, I trust that this stays between them. Now, on accident, her nightmare sister found out. While I don’t think she would ever do anything, I feel at a loss. I have no one to talk to about this stuff, and Inwoukd not tell anyone in my life about it.

Maybe it’s just me, but I know that from the outside, I’m the one that looks weak and useless. I hate that feeling. We don’t do this because I can’t please her. In fact, I’m one of the only people who has ever gotten her to cum, and I do it almost daily. Unfortunately that’s not the way this looks.

I’m not looking for the fantasy, FLR domination bs talk. I’m just curious what you guys think. It’s prob nothing, but I had to vent somewhere.

I’m not mad at her. I’m so glad she has someone to talk to about this stuff. I just feel kind of left behind.
That is an uncomfortable situation. Try to make sure you demonstrate your confidence when flirting with your wife in front of the sister.

If nothing comes up about the sharing situation then great. If it does, just make sure you come across as in charge of the situation and that you are allowing Rachel to have fun with real life sex toys.

Everyone needs a little spice in their life and if this works for both of you then great. It is obviously non of her business but now that she knows you could have your wife drop some hints in private about how good your sex life is and how much you please her. It seems like the least she could do and I bet she would be happy to support you in that way.

Hang in there!

We have talked a lot. She feels very bad. She takes everything so hard (pun sometimes intended), so I wanted to talk through my feelings before I talk to her. She shuts down if she is too upset is all. We have amazing communication. I think I just need to see how other people feel about similar situations is all. Thanks everyone!
I know it may be too private to discuss but, can you say anything about what got resolved from "We have talked a lot" and "she feels bad"? Just like you would like to know how people feel in similar situations, I'd like to know how hard or difficult those talks were. Not that I want your wife to feel bad, it is comforting to know she knows she overstepped and is contrite.

I've always believed that it takes a very special wife to be able to pull off the hot wife thing. I'm always in search of learning from couples that make it work over the long haul. I just can't fathom a truly "in love" couple that wouldn't want to feel responsible for trying their best to satisfy their partner sexually. Too often you read stuff here about wives that become so focused on themselves that they either intentionally or unintentionally feel it less necessary to make sure her husband is happy or informed.

Like a broken record, I say the same thing. Talk to her. Open communication.
My wife told someone ( a mutual friend, who wanted to fuck her to) once and it was def a mistake as I worked with them. But she knew it was a mistake the next day and said never again after we talked. So just talk.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c