Does your hotwife know or hangout with any other hotwife ?

I am curious if your wives have any association with other hotwives? My wife is part of a cycling club and through a strange turn of events realized one of the women she already knew and has been riding with for a few years is also a hotwife who has been doing it for quite a few years. Kind of funny they have known each other but this came up. Made me think chicks were all sitting around after a ride talking about how much dick they get and these two were like "hey you know there are options for even more" . But no, one of the other members knows our situation so my guess is she let cat out of the bag. (or I guess I did that!)

Have any of you had your wife associate with another hotwife, as friends not sexually, and if so how did it go?

Last edited:
So it was suggested to us by the other hotwife that we try some of the hotwife challenges. One of which is to have pics of her in sex acts seen by others. This morning we went out for coffee and I made sure to have explict content up on my old phone's screen where the waiter who we have had quite a few times for sure saw it and a couple of tables behind me probably saw it. In a leap of faith I left the content up on the phone and set it down at the counter as if I forgot it there (use old phone in case!) and an female employee brought it over to me, she was blushing, For refence I added one of the lists here. There are MANY we will not do, although I share her, her boyfriend is currently not a fan of the idea of her having sex with other men, but quite a few we have either done or will do.HWC100.jpg

Attachments

• )hone.jpg
    )hone.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
So it was suggested to us by the other hotwife that we try some of the hotwife challenges. One of which is to have pics of her in sex acts seen by others. This morning we went out for coffee and I made sure to have explict content up on my old phone's screen where the waiter who we have had quite a few times for sure saw it and a couple of tables behind me probably saw it. In a leap of faith I left the content up on the phone and set it down at the counter as if I forgot it there (use old phone in case!) and an female employee brought it over to me, she was blushing,
I love this challenge where can I find that list

I am curious if your wives have any association with other hotwives? My wife is part of a cycling club and through a strange turn of events realized one of the women she already knew and has been riding with for a few years is also a hotwife who has been doing it for quite a few years. Kind of funny they have known each other but this came up. Made me think chicks were all sitting around after a ride talking about how much dick they get and these two were like "hey you know there are options for even more" . But no, one of the other members knows our situation so my guess is she let cat out of the bag. (or I guess I did that!)

Have any of you had your wife associate with another hotwife, as friends not sexually, and if so how did it go?
Oh man ...you know I always wondered about those woman ...in those tiny little spandex riding around town ...I've had a couple encounters my self ...my wife manages property's...can't help but think the people she works for are into that kinda stuff haha

Reactions: desert23

I don’t know about other hot wives. But interestingly you find out who in town plays around. I don’t know about hot wives but I know she’s been known to associate with women that cheat. As they say birds of a feather flock together

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Curiouscup08
I don’t know about other hot wives. But interestingly you find out who in town plays around. I don’t know about hot wives but I know she’s been known to associate with women that cheat. As they say birds of a feather flock together
Good point. Do you consider it cheating? I guess what I am asking is she doing it against your wishes? I don't consider my wife to be cheating as I sanction it. Slippery slope I guess since what I asked for was to watch her have a one time threesome with 2 other men 6 months down the road(at time of planning) and somehow we are here and that has not happened but she has a full time dating relationship ship with a much younger man whom she is admitted to being in love with. So is it cheating if I suggested and agreed and continue to support? I don't know myself.

Last edited:
Good pok t. Do you consider it cheating? I guess what I am asking is she doing it against your wishes? I don't consider my wife to be cheating as I sanction it. Slippery slope I guess since what I asked for was to watch her have a one time threesome with 2 other men 6 months down the road(at time of planning) and somehow we are here and that has not happened but she has a full time dating relationship ship with a much younger man whom she is admitted to being in love with. So is it cheating if I suggested and agreed and continue to support? I don't know myself.
I can only give my opinion but as long as you are agreeing to, sanctioning what she is doing with full knowledge before during and after I don't see how it can be considered cheating. Also my opinion would be if she is going out even on a date without being intimate it is even more so if she is being intimate without you knowing about it I would consider that cheating because that is outside the parameters of your establish rules even if some of them have been determined without conversation

Reactions: Phun Times 727
My wife hasn’t yet but we are always looking for friends in the lifestyle, even just to be able to talk about the stuff we go through without judgment.
That is always nice to have people to chat with about the things that all of us kinksters get up to whether it is in this lifestyle or BDSM or even some other outside the social norms that accepts us without judgment and being able to discuss thoughts ideas feelings about past present and future with.

Reactions: Anonymousrob84
Good pok t. Do you consider it cheating? I guess what I am asking is she doing it against your wishes? I don't consider my wife to be cheating as I sanction it. Slippery slope I guess since what I asked for was to watch her have a one time threesome with 2 other men 6 months down the road(at time of planning) and somehow we are here and that has not happened but she has a full time dating relationship ship with a much younger man whom she is admitted to being in love with. So is it cheating if I suggested and agreed and continue to support? I don't know myself.
I don’t consider it cheating no. .But she admits she has friends in town that do cheat. I don’t necessarily watch either. I have but not as a general rule.

Reactions: Phun Times 727
So it was suggested to us by the other hotwife that we try some of the hotwife challenges. One of which is to have pics of her in sex acts seen by others. This morning we went out for coffee and I made sure to have explict content up on my old phone's screen where the waiter who we have had quite a few times for sure saw it and a couple of tables behind me probably saw it. In a leap of faith I left the content up on the phone and set it down at the counter as if I forgot it there (use old phone in case!) and an female employee brought it over to me, she was blushing,

That’s hot I love showing off my wife she is meeting with bull this week

Reactions: desert23
I can only give my opinion but as long as you are agreeing to, sanctioning what she is doing with full knowledge before during and after I don't see how it can be considered cheating. Also my opinion would be if she is going out even on a date without being intimate it is even more so if she is being intimate without you knowing about it I would consider that cheating because that is outside the parameters of your establish rules even if some of them have been determined without conversation
I agree with that. She has not been out on dates without my knowledge. She respects the limits. Not that I am looking to be a limiting factor in her life. We have a odd sort of dual monogamy going with both of her relationships . She does not want to cheat on him either. He and I have become pretty good friends. It started with her spending 80% of her time with me and 20% with him, sex was roughly 70%me/30 him as it was new and hot etc so he got a strong start. Over time it evolved to roughly time 60%me/40him and 50/50 sex. These days I still think time is 60% me/40 him but sex has flip flopped to 30% me/70 him. It's not that she and I are a whole lot less active although somewhat, but rather she is much more active with him sexually these days as I watch a lot more than I used to and she has a lot of weekends with him alone. It's just where we are at nothing really dictated it.

I love this challenge where can I find that list

They are all over the web, look for hotwife challenge. There are varying degrees, some for those who do not have sex with others but just like excitement. Things like ride around in the car topless or go shopping bra less, moving up to flirt with a guy at a bar while husband watches,

Then there are pretty serious lists that are really out there with ratings for difficulty of 1 to 5. Level 1 was still something along lines of go to a bar and dance with a man and rub his penis until he gets hard, Level 2 send a pic or video of you having sex to a friend as if by accident. Level 3 set up a dating profile and go on a date with a rando to a place husband will watch. Level 4 I think was go to a club and have sex on the dance floor with a guy you just met. Level 5 was something along the lines of go out in public with cum on your face. All pretty extreme.

We are more on the lighter side. Today she went out to buy lube in a thin as hell top and no bra. Problem was cashier turned out to be some old lady so she went to a different store and found a young guy on the register and he for sure was looking at her boobs while ringing up lube.

Its innocent yet fun.

Last edited:
They are all over the web, look for hotwife challenge. There are varying degrees, some for those who do not have sex with others but just like excitement. Things like ride around in the car topless or go shopping bra less, moving up to flirt with a guy at a bar while husband watches,

Then there are pretty serious lists that are really out there with ratings for difficulty of 1 to 5. Level 1 was still something along lines of go to a bar and dance with a man and rub his penis until he gets hard, Level 2 send a pic or video of you having sex to a friend as if by accident. Level 3 set up a dating profile and go on a date with a rando to a place husband will watch. Level 4 I think was go to a club and have sex on the dance floor with a guy you just met. Level 5 was something along the lines of go out in public with cum on your face. All pretty extreme.

We are more on the lighter side. Today she went out to buy lube in a thin as hell top and no bra. Problem was cashier turned out to be some old lady so she went to a different store and found a young guy on the register and he for sure was looking at her boobs while ringing up lube.

Its innocent yet fun.
I used to get one of my exes to wear a short denim mini skirts and crotchless panties occasionally she would accidentally flash somebody occasionally I would on purpose flash her to somebody

I am a hotwife and so is my sister.

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu