Does it make you gay if you admire another mans cock

We get with a guy we know off and on.
It's more than admiring or seeing his dick, it's the whole big picture.
Yes his hard dick looks good because...he's have fun with my wife and she's enjoying him. Them moving together, how they hold each other, seeing them kiss. Watching him unload into her as they hold onto each other.
His dick is super wet with their mess when he pulld out and hell yes it looks good.
He looks pretty hot standing there with a full erection. But...only when we're all together in our bedroom and all three of us are naked.
I don't need to see him or any other guy in the men's room standing there naked and hard.

Last edited:
We get with a guy we know off and on.
It's more than admiring or seeing his dick, it's the whole big picture.
Yes his hard dick looks good because...he's have fun with my wife and she's enjoying him. Them moving together, how they hold each other, seeing them kiss. Watching him unload into her as they hold onto each other.
His dick is super wet with their mess when he pulld out and hell yes it looks good.
He looks pretty hot standing there with a full erection. But...only when we're all together in our bedroom and all three of us are naked.
I don't need to see him or any other guy in the men's room standing there naked and hard.
Well said.

Meh.
In my view if your admiring it going in your wife or being played with by your wife not gay.

Admiring without your lady and just simply his dick. Def gay but honestly who cares if thats what you like.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
I dont know, but i want to stroke him amd lick my wifes pussy and slide it it.....i dont mind sucking either, but scared wife might dislike it.
We enjoy mfm fun mostly. Most all have been just that, with no, or just incidental contact. But, in a few, I've spread her pussy, guided his cock in, Fucklicked them. Even worked out that we both shared sucking the other guys cock. That seemed to really get my wife going, lol. I didn't think she'd like it, but was wrong.

Reactions: Bowlerlb
We enjoy mfm fun mostly. Most all have been just that, with no, or just incidental contact. But, in a few, I've spread her pussy, guided his cock in, Fucklicked them. Even worked out that we both shared sucking the other guys cock. That seemed to really get my wife going, lol. I didn't think she'd like it, but was wrong.
I think it is quite normal. Wives do get really turned on seeing their hubby sucking/sharing my cock.

I admire bigger thicker cocks not because I like them, but because I want them deep inside my wife. I image how they would look slidding into her pussy....and how they would look as they cum inside her. I want them for my wife, and the look on her face as I expect these huge cocks to fill her pussy good and fill her deep with cum.