Does it make you gay if you admire another mans cock

If you like the way another mans cock looks and want to see it in your wife does that make you gay
I like to look at a man's cock and i like to suck a cock till it comes. I don't think of myself as gay. I do not want to kiss a man or cuddle with a man or have any form of anal sex with a man or have a marital relationship with a man. i enjoy fucking a pussy just as much as sucking a cock.

Love to admire big cocks. Hope to get fucked and have my hotwire or gf make me suck a cock someday. I don't think it's gay in the cuckold context. I realise that sounds a little silly of course.
To be perfectly honest too many people are scared of being labeled gay, instead I prefer the TERM sexually liberated. I love to suck on a big fat cock, or a tiddler for that matter, but not into kissing a male

I dont know, but i want to stroke him amd lick my wifes pussy and slide it it.....i dont mind sucking either, but scared wife might dislike it.
I enjoy having hubby suck me and many wives strongly and actively encourage/tell hubby to do it. Most start by having hubby clean pussy and then progress by telling him to clean my cock first. The next stage is fluffing and later to fucking doggy with hubby under in a 69 position where he can take my semen direct when I unload.

Reactions: Robbiann_CD
I always get excited when my wife pulls down her lovers pants and reveals his cock and as he gets hard I can appreciate why my wife loves stroking and touching cock .I think it's partly knowing that that cock is soon going to enter my wife's pussy and pleasure her .I do like touching and feeling cocks ..I'll often help guide them into my wife and feeling the hardness and warmth in my hand.and then feeling it sliding into her pussy is just so horny .And don't get me going on holding his balls when he ejaculates into her .I'm not in any way gay or bi in that I don't want to suck cock or be fucked ... touching and admiring in a cuck situation just is part of the fun

Reactions: unvme
I don’t think so I alway set my wife up with a stud we both suck on his cock and I enjoy it before he makes love to her but not me and I have no interest with that

My wife and I visit nudist resorts in the southeast US. We both like to see a guy thats manscaped and cut with a large head. We like a cock thats got just enough blood flowing into it that raises it off his balls just enough to show off his medium size balls that are tight to his body. We don't like low hangers. I always comment to my wife when I see a nice cock.

Reactions: Cifer1192
You have to have a primal respect and attraction to cock to want to see your wife take it from other men. There's nothing wrong with that. The rules of the sex game are just different from the rules of daily life. It's not Gay unless YOU think it is. I guess one has to ask themselves what does gay mean t you. I think a lot of us here have an attraction and respect for strong cock but aren't interested in an affectionate relationship with other men. If you are, thats great too!

Like seeing what guys have and if my wife would want them. Not afraid to comment on a guys cock specially if he close are age. Have jerk off to them thinking of them fucking her.

Reactions: Cifer1192