Dilemma

My wife met a married guy on AM (Friday) and they chatted for a couple days then he came over on day three(Sunday) and they had sex while i was out of the house. While in the role of a hotwife she plays the actor and tells him what he wants to hear. This was all good for me. When i got home I reclaimed her and again later that evening. And gave her a real good f**cking the following night (Monday) after which she told me her kitty needed to recuperate for a few days. She and I have an on again off again hotwife thing going for a few years. Tuesday night we had a conversation about boundaries and what direction we want to go.

My dilemma is we both agreed she can continue chatting with him but no more sex with him. Yesterday he sent her a video of him masterbating and cumming. Today he told her that all he wants is her and wants to know when they can celebrate her upcoming birthday together. She told him that she'll likely be on her period during her birthday where she mentioned that I like having sex while she's on her cycle. And apparently so does he. She is enjoying the attention and playing the good actor. Obviously, she and I have an agreement and I did ask her if she will be able contain herself as the chatting gets hotter especially knowing he wants her and will have sex with her while she's on her cycle. I forgot to mention that during our conversation I brought up the notion that she can have sex with him a second so long as she can convince him to have a threesome. I asked if he was willing to have a threesome and she doesn't think so. Thus, he I am asking for suggestions. Thanks for letting me get this out.

My wife met a married guy on AM (Friday) and they chatted for a couple days then he came over on day three(Sunday) and they had sex while i was out of the house. While in the role of a hotwife she plays the actor and tells him what he wants to hear. This was all good for me. When i got home I reclaimed her and again later that evening. And gave her a real good f**cking the following night (Monday) after which she told me her kitty needed to recuperate for a few days. She and I have an on again off again hotwife thing going for a few years. Tuesday night we had a conversation about boundaries and what direction we want to go.

My dilemma is we both agreed she can continue chatting with him but no more sex with him. Yesterday he sent her a video of him masterbating and cumming. Today he told her that all he wants is her and wants to know when they can celebrate her upcoming birthday together. She told him that she'll likely be on her period during her birthday where she mentioned that I like having sex while she's on her cycle. And apparently so does he. She is enjoying the attention and playing the good actor. Obviously, she and I have an agreement and I did ask her if she will be able contain herself as the chatting gets hotter especially knowing he wants her and will have sex with her while she's on her cycle. I forgot to mention that during our conversation I brought up the notion that she can have sex with him a second so long as she can convince him to have a threesome. I asked if he was willing to have a threesome and she doesn't think so. Thus, he I am asking for suggestions. Thanks for letting me get this out.
It seems she's going to fuck him again no matter what you want her to do.

I think youve passed the point of no return, especially allowing them still to have contact. So your happy they can talk about sex but not to do it?

IMHO all this will do is ensure she fucks him and doesnt tell you, thus making you a true cuck.

I think youve passed the point of no return, especially allowing them still to have contact. So your happy they can talk about sex but not to do it?

IMHO all this will do is ensure she fucks him and doesnt tell you, thus making you a true cuck.
I agree, most likely has and are fucking, just want hubby to accept that many friends know or will know Soon,

Reactions: Vincenzo
I mean I see your point bc you have the right to make your own choices in the open marriage but how fair is that to her to find a man who she likes to also have sex with and then pull the rug out after she has been enjoying it for a while. Just playing devil's advocate.

I mean I see your point bc you have the right to make your own choices in the open marriage but how fair is that to her to find a man who she likes to also have sex with and then pull the rug out after she has been enjoying it for a while. Just playing devil's advocate.
Sent you a dm