Did she or didn't she.

samsar

Male
My wife went out to a birthday party last night with a few of her girlfriends she was to be home at 12 o'clock but didn't get home until 2,30 totally wasted,
She undressed in the bathroom and put on pyjamas which was strange because normally all she wears in bed is a t,shirt and panties, then she flopped into bed and was asleep in minutes,
As I was now awake I needed to go to the bathroom to ******** and when I went in I found her clothes scattered over the bathroom floor and when I was lifting them I found this,
My question is did she or didn't she be a slut last night,
What do you guys on here think?20240717_093101.jpg

Well she took the day of work and opened her eyes this morning just enough to ask me to phone her work to say she wouldn't be in today,
I left her this morning still sleeping so it will be tonight before I can ask her how her night went,👍

My wife phoned me today at work to apologise for being later than she had planned last night and if I could manage to get home early tonight as she was cooking my favourite meal tonight as a way of saying sorry,
When I asked sorry for what she just said sorry for being so late and not kissing you when I got home,
I asked do you remember much when you got home and she admitted not a lot I only remember getting into bed and nothing else until this morning when you were going out to work, and it was only after you had gone I realised I hadn't kissed you goodbye like I normally do so I'm sorry,
I just said don't worry about it and I would definitely try and be home early tonight,
Ok love you she said as I put the phone down,
It should be an interesting evening tonight,
👍

My wife went out to a birthday party last night with a few of her girlfriends she was to be home at 12 o'clock but didn't get home until 2,30 totally wasted,
She undressed in the bathroom and put on pyjamas which was strange because normally all she wears in bed is a t,shirt and panties, then she flopped into bed and was asleep in minutes,
As I was now awake I needed to go to the bathroom to ******** and when I went in I found her clothes scattered over the bathroom floor and when I was lifting them I found this,
What do you guys on here think?View attachment 2208390
Definitely face cream, you would only see cum of this consistency within a few mins of it leaking out of her pussy. Maybe she is testing your reaction?

Reactions: 6inches
Omg she was fucked good. What a great load

Fake...

Reactions: Caldosch
Maybe it is real. We can't rule out the possibility his wife is actually a bottle of face cream that had a discharge on her birthday. Marriage of face cream can be beautiful. 💪

this is no cum, should be more transparant by the time she got home

Absolutely!!👍 🥵👅😋

That looks freshly done to me.

I’ve been lucky enough to see a lot of panties worn home after a good fucking and believe me semen goes far more smeary and streaked than that after a very short period of time. Most gets absorbed into the material or into her vagina, so you see more wet marks and less thick white blobs of cum (which tend to be more flattened into the material when she wears them).

I hope I am wrong for your sake because it was after one such post-party fuck that my wife started down the path to being a hot wife and I am eternally grateful for that.

Reactions: dickhurtz
She could have had some fun that night question is to turn you on and give you a master hard cock?
We have been in the lifestyle of sharing for years of and on but we normality do it as a couple this is a rair occasion she may have played without me,
I suppose it was only a matter of time until it happened, I would have just liked to know beforehand, 👍