Degarding your wife

I have a fantasy of wanting to degrade wives. Treat them like the cum sluts they are. This is coming from pure intentions. I just like to manhandle them grab their hair and make the crawl on their knees for me. Do you like your wife degraded? Or, do wifes want to be treated like they are owned? Lmk, DM are invited.
1000%

My little gal luuuuuuvs being treated like this.

Last edited:
I’m very submissive to my bull. It’s very much a master/slave arrangement but only for the time we are together. Degradation and humiliation definitely plays a big part in that. Not every meeting but very often. Including: sharing me with his friends ( very regularly); parading me in front of them, collared and leashed; restraint play and BDSM; rough sex and demeaning, abusive language; water sports; pimping me out. Again, not all the time (and the whoring me out takes place separately) and sometimes none of the above will happen when we met (which we manage usually once a week). I do find it humiliating and embarrassing but also very exciting. It is all consensual or at least cnc and I really get off on the power dynamic involved. I’ve had similar arrangements with other bulls over the years including some of the above. For instance my bull previous to the one I have now didn’t share me but as he lived nearby, he did have free use of me whenever he liked. So it’s varied over time depending on bull’s preferences and context. The common factor has been that I’ve only usually had this sort of relationship with one trusted bull at a time and that all these bulls have been black (with a couple of exceptions).

All this is besides having sex with other men when this sort of sub/dom dynamic doesnt usually play any part, though sometimes depending on the guy(s) or my mood some elements may be involved, but most often aren’t.

Hubby’s favourite kinks involving me are different though there is some overlap in some of the things we’ve done/do.

Lynn x

I like the the bull selling you. Would have ultimate pleasure seeing my wife friend selling her to make extra money for himself. Of course since it hasn`t happen all never know how we would react l after being pimped.
It was a long standing fantasy of mine which I finally realised with my current bull. He works as a hotel concierge so he was already experienced in hooking clients up with prostitutes. The difference is in my case, he keeps all the money rather than just getting a cut. It tends to be clients who want kinkier stuff than a lot of working girls will do, so because of that, my age isn’t really an issue (I’m 67)
Lynn x

It was a long standing fantasy of mine which I finally realised with my current bull. He works as a hotel concierge so he was already experienced in hooking clients up with prostitutes. The difference is in my case, he keeps all the money rather than just getting a cut. It tends to be clients who want kinkier stuff than a lot of working girls will do, so because of that, my age isn’t really an issue (I’m 67)
Lynn x
Mine 66 almost 67 so she still has some services that like you say lot working girls don`t want to offer.

I’m very submissive to my bull. It’s very much a master/slave arrangement but only for the time we are together. Degradation and humiliation definitely plays a big part in that. Not every meeting but very often. Including: sharing me with his friends ( very regularly); parading me in front of them, collared and leashed; restraint play and BDSM; rough sex and demeaning, abusive language; water sports; pimping me out. Again, not all the time (and the whoring me out takes place separately) and sometimes none of the above will happen when we met (which we manage usually once a week). I do find it humiliating and embarrassing but also very exciting. It is all consensual or at least cnc and I really get off on the power dynamic involved. I’ve had similar arrangements with other bulls over the years including some of the above. For instance my bull previous to the one I have now didn’t share me but as he lived nearby, he did have free use of me whenever he liked. So it’s varied over time depending on bull’s preferences and context. The common factor has been that I’ve only usually had this sort of relationship with one trusted bull at a time and that all these bulls have been black (with a couple of exceptions).

All this is besides having sex with other men when this sort of sub/dom dynamic doesnt usually play any part, though sometimes depending on the guy(s) or my mood some elements may be involved, but most often aren’t.

Hubby’s favourite kinks involving me are different though there is some overlap in some of the things we’ve done/do.

Lynn x
What a lovely deep and insightful understanding of the true, mature D/s philosophy as a primally instinctive compulsion and engaged dynamic, founded on deep Trust and the liberating assurance of complete safety AND absence of responsibility for her actions by a submissive when playing, because in 'obedience' She is implicitly granted complete freedom - control, and deeply meaningful responsibility, pass to her Master / Dominant..... this is the difference between a philosophy for Life as opposed to a simply casual 'kink', as presented in 'THAT' misleading book.... another fabulous post from you! 🙏😍

What a lovely deep and insightful understanding of the true, mature D/s philosophy as a primally instinctive compulsion and engaged dynamic, founded on deep Trust and the liberating assurance of complete safety AND absence of responsibility for her actions by a submissive when playing, because in 'obedience' She is implicitly granted complete freedom - control, and deeply meaningful responsibility, pass to her Master / Dominant..... this is the difference between a philosophy for Life as opposed to a simply casual 'kink', as presented in 'THAT' misleading book.... another fabulous post from you! 🙏😍
Thank you for your lovely comments. I’ve been a Submissive for 30+ years (though I’ve always been a slut with a sub side and I have no issue with admitting that), a path I discovered accidentally at first but which has developed and evolved over the years. Before I retired I had a very demanding job, I was in a position with quite a lot of authority a lot of responsibility. Being a Submissive was a total foil to that. Being able to hand over total control and responsibility to a bull/dom/owner (call it what you will) can be wonderfully liberating. That isn’t to downplay how demanding it can be both physically and emotionally, sometimes very demanding. And it is a very addictive path to go down when you get into it seriously - both the pain (psychological and well as physical) and the pleasure. And I am very lucky to have my amazing hubby who understands my needs and doesn’t feel threatened or undermined by them. He has his own kinks too which I’m sure helps him to understand mine. I don’t think it would work for a lot of people, at least not without putting a lot of strain on their relationship, but it works perfectly for us.
Lynn xx

Thank you for your lovely comments. I’ve been a Submissive for 30+ years (though I’ve always been a slut with a sub side and I have no issue with admitting that), a path I discovered accidentally at first but which has developed and evolved over the years. Before I retired I had a very demanding job, I was in a position with quite a lot of authority a lot of responsibility. Being a Submissive was a total foil to that. Being able to hand over total control and responsibility to a bull/dom/owner (call it what you will) can be wonderfully liberating. That isn’t to downplay how demanding it can be both physically and emotionally, sometimes very demanding. And it is a very addictive path to go down when you get into it seriously - both the pain (psychological and well as physical) and the pleasure. And I am very lucky to have my amazing hubby who understands my needs and doesn’t feel threatened or undermined by them. He has his own kinks too which I’m sure helps him to understand mine. I don’t think it would work for a lot of people, at least not without putting a lot of strain on their relationship, but it works perfectly for us.
Lynn xx
curious if hubby submissive at times. It seems to turn me on the thought of being submissive in a sexual situation.

curious if hubby submissive at times. It seems to turn me on the thought of being submissive in a sexual situation.
James isn’t sub but he is bi. He does enjoy some things that might be considered sub - cleaning up, sucking cock, getting fucked, me having the freedom to have sex with whoever I like (as does he, though it’s not very often he exercises that freedom) - but he’s not into being humiliated in any way or being made to do anything he doesn’t want to do. His biggest turn on is me being a slut for other guys and that’s the central theme in our relationship, whether that is with Marc, my bull and his friends or with other guys xx

James isn’t sub but he is bi. He does enjoy some things that might be considered sub - cleaning up, sucking cock, getting fucked, me having the freedom to have sex with whoever I like (as does he, though it’s not very often he exercises that freedom) - but he’s not into being humiliated in any way or being made to do anything he doesn’t want to do. His biggest turn on is me being a slut for other guys and that’s the central theme in our relationship, whether that is with Marc, my bull and his friends or with other guys xx
He a lucky hubby.