Fantasy has no limits, share yours!

I like the idea of my wife with other guys. It's not that I don't love her, or that things are bad between us. It's more about seeing her be wanted, you know? Seeing her get off on someone else finding her hot.

At first, she wasn't into it. I thought it meant I wasn't satisfied with her, which wasn't it at all. Took a bunch of talks for her to get that it was about my kink, and us maybe trying something new together.

DILDOSHOW-SD480p-ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

So, she starts bringing toys into bed, and it's kinda funny, but she gives them guy names. Like they're stand-ins for the dudes I'm always thinking about. She sucking and fucking each toy, sometimes sucking one of them off while another pumps her pussy. It was her way of trying this thing out, of getting me off in a way that was new and hot.

Sometimes, she'd say stuff like how it'd be on a trip to do it for real, someplace where no one would recognize her. That'd always get me going, but I never pushed for it. It had to be what she wanted but only when she wanted it.

That's when I said we should hit up this dirty bookstore 90 miles away from our home. I heard whispers about what went down in the back, and I was curious. Before going in we stopped at a little pub and had a few drinks. Just to get prepared mentally for what may or may not happen. Before going in she said unequivocally, "Tom, nothing will happen. I hear only to look." I agreed.

There was a second where she hesitated entering the backroom. Then she just walked in. The room...it was nothing like I pictured. Dark, and you could feel how horny everyone was. Maybe she'd had a few too many, but when we headed to the back room the next thing I knew she was she was stripping out of here dress. And then my wife drops to her knees and start blowing some dude. I couldn't believe my eyes, then I'm harder than I've been in years. There's this other guy too, looking at her while he jerks off, waiting for his go.

That's when it hit me...maybe this is how things are gonna be with us now. Where we stop just talking about this stuff, and start doing it for real. And maybe, just maybe, our marriage comes out the other side even stronger.

IMG_4971.PNG

Last edited:
My wife is 30 and anal virgin although she has a thick ass. I always wanted to try it but she is corncerned about pain and the fact that I would ruin her ass as I am kinky (she is right about that😉. In the meantime we have this neighbor son (19 yo) who is shy a bit acting like a girl (his mom told us) and I think he is a sissy.
my fantasy is to convince her to lose her anal virginity to a young boy maybe with smaller dick and then work on that neighbor to build some intimacy.
I like them to agree to do it, as the neighbor does her ass and I do his sissy ass (virginity for virginity, fair). I would take them shopping letting him to pick lingirie for my wife, and I will pick for him.
but once at the buisness, it turns out that the young lad is kinky as well, ripping nylons, spanking and fucking her ass like rabbit. although I have my own fun with him, the important part is that my wife gets her ass ruinned begging the young lad to go easy, but she gets nothing batter than hair pulling and spanks in response.
I can help with all the parts except for you doing me! 🙂

Wife I idea I tell you time/ place… show up mask gloves..you or a few drag her down an alley , shove her own knickers in how mouth as she Cries … slap, punch and kick her and tear her cloths off … pin her up against and on concrete walls and pavement and everyone take turns abusing her body…leave her hands tied behind her back naked outside.. take her phone clothes everything and bin it.: make her have to walk
Naked publicly used

I have a few but, my wife being fucked my refugees is a huge turn on for me, as many as possible.

calicolombia69

Male​

I have a few but, my wife being fucked my refugees is a huge turn on for me, as many as possible.
Sounds nice. I have a similar one ... she is fucked by my crew of illegal immigrant gardeners because she enjoys subtathing topless and in a thong while they mow my lawn...

my wife had a similar fantasy that she set the wheels in motion a couple of times but it didn't progress as she hoped it would but still masturbates to the thought of this and a couple more fantasies of offending and surrendering herself to men from different cultures having control over her and teaching her how to behave and putting her in her place

about 5 years ago she confessed to taunting the migrants down at the local car wash and when they saw her dressed in cutoff shorts and a vest they would start blathering amongst themselves and nudge and stare at her

so she would bend over or kneel on the seat as if she was reaching for some unseen item and loved to arch her back and push it out so her bottom and vagina are presented to them to their best advantage almost begging to be slapped and attention from their fingers and cocks

and shed cover it all with her plausible deniability

ie i couldn't help it they made me do it

they forsed me to let them

id get in trouble if i didn't do as they said with her with her at the disadvantage of a couple of brown guys who after being caught out flaunting herself and her rude behavior towards would put her in her place and take her down a peg or two and teach her how to behave around brown guys
knowing these guys culturally have a different attitude towards women and how they should behave and how to treat them if they don't behave would wet her pussy and prompt her teasing

and for her to imagine being outnumbered by them and in their control and her having to surrender her white married bottom and vagina to some guys who have her at a disadvantage and are bringing her down a peg or two
the humiliation she would feel submitting and surrendering her pampered spoiled white bottom and pussy in these circumstances and this situation to those two she considered "socially incompatible " brown men would be overwhelming and very arousing to her

and with the potential for them to record her humiliation and send it around their circle and for her to be marked for future treatment by them having and viewing the recording of her humiliation would keep her in a state of uncertainty and arousal when seeing a brown guy
she would be thinking

did he or didn't he see her recordings did he know what she surrendered her self to and her sexual submission of her white married arse and pussy in their brown hands and to their brown cocks

is he one of those who saw her recordings and did he watch them subject her to a humiliating bare bottom spanking and then take advantage of her submission and enjoy her white wet married pussy

would this guy then act on it and teach her a lesson and bare her white married bottom across his knee and turn it rosey red

and then take advantage of her wet pussy lol

she often came home with wet panties from teasing them but sadly no slapped arse with their red handprints across it to remind her whos the boss and how to behave lol

edit

these pictures of my wife bent over in panties that show a little more bottom than her cut offs she was wearing when teasing the migrants

but gave little more coverage for her pussy and show how easily it could have been accidentally exposed to them IMG20221014235910.jpgIMG20221007235230.jpg

Last edited:
My wifes former personal trainer was black and obviously fit with a football player type body.
She caught him looking at her tits once during a session. She blushed , he apoglized and both of the smiled and said nothing.
Ever since that session, she would check out his crotch and a admitted a few times saw he was semi hard. She estimated he had to be 8-9 inches at a minimum. This story is true.
To work off this fantasy she would have met him in his office which is semi public where he would apoligize for looking at her but she would admit that she has been looking at his crotch which in turn made her pussy wet. After hearing this, he would ask "would you like a closer look?" Where my wife would crawl underneeth his desk on all 4s and starts sucking him off.
Upon my asian wife giving him a head under his desk, two of his coworkers, also black with very built physiques ask him where is that hot little asian chick that was in his office 10 minutes ago. Where my wife comes up and says "hi...."

please finish 🙂

my asian gf is 26 and has only been with me. this is my fantasy of hers, her getting used and getting tossed back out there.

So she goes to the club with her friends where some big ass dude hits on her. After a few drinks she ends up going to the car park with him. There they kiss torridly and then some intense grabbing and groping. When they get in the car the guy sucks on her nips and finger bangs her. He then pulls his big ass cock out. She can’t fit it in her mouth at first but she eventually gets her face absolutely fucked. This leads to the guy blasting a huge load on her face.

Some dude enters the driver’s seat of the car, it’s the personal driver of the guy who picked her up. She’s reluctant at first, but she’s horny and continues. They then drive off. She’s made to look to the back of the car as she is bent over. She gets the hardest backshots she’s ever received. She’s getting absolutely pounded. She gets really roughed up doggy. She doesn’t notice they stop every now and then for the driver to take pics of them. He then lays her flat on her belly and fucks her prone bone. She gets absolutely slammed, even screaming from time to time. The dude eventually cums another big ass load on her ass cheeks.

She’s almost p@ss4d out at this point and very tired. But the dude ain’t done with her. He makes her sit on his dick facing him while hugging her. Here he fucks away. She isn’t even moving but she’s absolutely getting fucked. The dude flips her over and it’s like a reverse cowgirl. She has her hands on the 2 front seats and again she gets absolutely fucked. Now she sees the driver taking her pics but she’s too tired to react or stop it, he even starts touching her nips. Eventually the dude busts a big ass load inside her.

When they finish she wanted to lie down and rest a bit cuz she is exhausted. But the dude says no. They drive back to the car park and he kicks her out, he had the decency to wipe off the cum from her face and cheeks but the cum inside her is dripping down to her thighs. They enter the club he doesn’t even mind her. She’s walking funny and has her hand on her belly, with her hair and make up messed up.
Nice, you have pictures to share with us all ?