Pathetic little dick should be locked in a cage forever

She ever have a bull fuck you?
Her boy friend at first would never think of it but one day he came over and she wasn't feeling good and she told him I could give him a BJ and he said not a chance. Then my wife told him that if he was blind folded he wouldn't be able to tell who was sucking his cock so he agreed. I was called into the room and my wife told me to suck his cock. I got on my knees and took his cock out and put it in my mouth and started sucking him. It was only a couple of minutes and he exploded in my mouth. He was amazed at how good I was at sucking cock.

The next time when my wife wasn't feeling good she told him to fuck me. He resisted but then agreed and bent me over the bed and stuck it in my ass and started pumping until he filled me with his cum. So now anytime my wife isn't feeling good or if she is not home he will have me suck him or he will fuck me.

Her boy friend at first would never think of it but one day he came over and she wasn't feeling good and she told him I could give him a BJ and he said not a chance. Then my wife told him that if he was blind folded he wouldn't be able to tell who was sucking his cock so he agreed. I was called into the room and my wife told me to suck his cock. I got on my knees and took his cock out and put it in my mouth and started sucking him. It was only a couple of minutes and he exploded in my mouth. He was amazed at how good I was at sucking cock.

The next time when my wife wasn't feeling good she told him to fuck me. He resisted but then agreed and bent me over the bed and stuck it in my ass and started pumping until he filled me with his cum. So now anytime my wife isn't feeling good or if she is not home he will have me suck him or he will fuck me.
You love it, or just submit?