Cage question and ideas

Question for all of you brilliant and far more experienced people than me: we have tried out caging for short periods and we both enjoy it. I basically just put it on, she locks it, and it comes off as soon as she is done playing. We have a silicone cage but the issue is that it was near impossible to put on and when it’s on, if I get hard, it pushes the cage off, even when it’s padlocked. What are some good other options if we want to do this occasionally? I’m talking about cages and types. Thanks!
My hotwife locks me up a day or two before her date and sometimes aday or two after she puts me in A CB600O She loves to tease me when im.locked like grabbing my caged cock. Especially if shes ia weari g a short skirt showing off her pussy and saying i bet you like to play with my pussy and fuck.me well.you camt your caged so i guess i will have to go find a stud to.fuck.me. Whrn she really wants to push my limits she uses the points of intrique in it which causes pressure on your cock .She wears the key on a necklace when she goes out .She knows it ger to me stimulated but no.full erection but the pressure can add more torment which she uses to her advantage both vetbally and visually

Reactions: LilSissyCuck
My hotwife locks me up a day or two before her date and sometimes aday or two after she puts me in A CB600O She loves to tease me when im.locked like grabbing my caged cock. Especially if shes ia weari g a short skirt showing off her pussy and saying i bet you like to play with my pussy and fuck.me well.you camt your caged so i guess i will have to go find a stud to.fuck.me. Whrn she really wants to push my limits she uses the points of intrique in it which causes pressure on your cock .She wears the key on a necklace when she goes out .She knows it ger to me stimulated but no.full erection but the pressure can add more torment which she uses to her advantage both vetbally and visually
The points of intrigue are both tantalizing and torturous. Love ‘em!

This is probably the closest i have. Proof that it is possible to even put a hard cock in a cage...
View attachment 2245259
I have a similar metal cage and I noticed that my ring slides forward towards my balls and doesn't stay up tight against my body, just like your last picture. Is that a problem?
Also for others looking at cages, I love the weight and looks of my metal cage, but my newest one is great because the ******** hole is bigger and not just a little round hole at the tip. Much easier to ******** out of and clean. I also have a little padlock on mine, but I kinda wish I had the newer internal flush lock, although the brass padlock looks cool and makes a little clinking sound that my wife likes to hear as I walk around the house.

• Love
Reactions: Paulnubbie
Not an expert on cock cages, but here is what I found for myself;
I like the looks of a metal cage, so that's what I've bought so far
I like the weight of the metal cage and how easy it is to clean and it is airy.
The ring size is super important... too big and it will slip off... too small and it'll turn your balls blue. Bad
My first cage had a small round hole at the tip to urinate out of.... messy. My new cage has a generous slot, much better
As far as the length goes, don't get one too long because when you get an erection in it and have growing room, that can hurt more that a snug cage. Figure out your resting flaccid length and go a little shorter for the cage.

Attachments

• IMG_2975 (1).jpeg
    IMG_2975 (1).jpeg
    909.9 KB · Views: 2
Any ideas on how to open my wife up more on being more Dom while I have it on? she's somewhat shy. are the games or challenges we can have to give her ideas on home to be more commanding? any help appreciated

Well. You either welcome it or you struggle. I love the feeling of my cock engorged. There is a size where it's semi hard and fills the cage completely, feeling is incredible...but too hard then you start to strain, wondering when it's going to relax...you can't think of anything else...fun times

Reactions: Vincenzo
G
Well. You either welcome it or you struggle. I love the feeling of my cock engorged. There is a size where it's semi hard and fills the cage completely, feeling is incredible...but too hard then you start to strain, wondering when it's going to relax...you can't think of anything else...fun times
Gotcha....nice
For me I'm a grower, I'm only 2" soft but grow to avg at just under 6". Have grown curious about it. While I enjoy her being with a big dick,there has never been any sort of humiliation (other than us talking about it later) wonder if I could handle being caged when he is here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231224_022539_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231224_022539_Chrome.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20240104_080750_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240104_080750_Chrome.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 1
Very nice! I have not shared my wife, would love to hear how you started out? she knows I'd like to, and says if right guy, place and time, she would.

I have a cage...trying to get her more comfy with the idea. I'm 3 inches but grow to 8 inches..she enjoys my cock when we fuck...and she likes to fuck!

Very nice! I have not shared my wife, would love to hear how you started out? she knows I'd like to, and says if right guy, place and time, she would.

I have a cage...trying to get her more comfy with the idea. I'm 3 inches but grow to 8 inches..she enjoys my cock when we fuck...and she likes to fuck!
Very nice...I'd kill to be 8", lol
We had shared our past with each other, in detail, and I told her that I'd love to see her fucked by a big dick.

Any ideas on how to open my wife up more on being more Dom while I have it on? she's somewhat shy. are the games or challenges we can have to give her ideas on home to be more commanding? any help appreciated
Yes, here's what worked for us.
Someone here suggested getting this book on male chastity called UNLOCKING DESIRE written by a woman and this really helped my wife go along with becoming more dominant than she or I ever thought she could be.
Reading this book was like giving her permission to go outside her normal comfort zone of her once vanilla wife mode.
It helped me also know why I like being caged.

Yes, here's what worked for us.
Someone here suggested getting this book on male chastity called UNLOCKING DESIRE written by a woman and this really helped my wife go along with becoming more dominant than she or I ever thought she could be.
Reading this book was like giving her permission to go outside her normal comfort zone of her once vanilla wife mode.
It helped me also know why I like being caged.
thanks for the insight

Silicone cages suck. My wife insists I am naked when at home. Have had the silicone pop off while I am walking through the house. Now wear a metal cage. First one had a padlock, but current one has internal lock. She likes the internal lock better, but the key design since she wears around her neck.