Bull Coming for 7 night stay at our home.

My wife's Bull, really he’s more of a Boy Friend, is coming for a week long visit. He’s visited her several times in our home since we moved 500miles away from him 8 years ago. They see each other once a quarter or less. We travel back to Atlanta where he lives, he comes here to Florida, or they meet up at resorts.
His first few visits he slept in the guest room and she would go to him and fuck, then return to sleep with me. The last two most recent visits I gave him the master bedroom so they could fuck and sleep together. I moved to the guest room.
Curious what you think my plan of action should be this time?

He’s coming in 3 weeks so I have plenty of time to arrange things make plans, etc.

Ive posted previous stories of their Hot-wife-Bull relationship and my experiences with them as her Husband on here. They’ve been fucking each other since before I married her. They took a 2 year break while I dated and married her. Then got back together at my urging after we married. They’ve been fucking each other for 16 years now. I’ve been fucking her for 13 of those years.

Wow this sounds so wonderful to have such a trusting, open and long term relationship. I am sure she really loves you for letting her express herself so much and enjoy the fruits of a free sex life. A question for you - it sounds as though a fixed part of the relationship is that they have their private time, which I understand. My wife enjoys this because she feels she can express herself fully and also because she wants to respect a bull's right to 'own' her when she is with him, i.e. to temporarily give herself to him. But we also enjoy me sharing with them, even as an observer. Would they allow you to share their bed at times? I have found it extremely hot to sleep in the bed, watch them fuck, sleep and wake up in the morning to the sight and sound of them making love. Sometimes I will masturbate while they enjoy themselves. Would that be a new option?

My wife's Bull, really he’s more of a Boy Friend, is coming for a week long visit. He’s visited her several times in our home since we moved 500miles away from him 8 years ago. They see each other once a quarter or less. We travel back to Atlanta where he lives, he comes here to Florida, or they meet up at resorts.
His first few visits he slept in the guest room and she would go to him and fuck, then return to sleep with me. The last two most recent visits I gave him the master bedroom so they could fuck and sleep together. I moved to the guest room.
Curious what you think my plan of action should be this time?

He’s coming in 3 weeks so I have plenty of time to arrange things make plans, etc.

Ive posted previous stories of their Hot-wife-Bull relationship and my experiences with them as her Husband on here. They’ve been fucking each other since before I married her. They took a 2 year break while I dated and married her. Then got back together at my urging after we married. They’ve been fucking each other for 16 years now. I’ve been fucking her for 13 of those years.
Hope it’s going well. To me, I think letting him sleep with her in your master bed and you stay in the guest room the whole time would fun.

Assuming you will be out of the house at work during the week, will your wife be at home the whole time, meaning you will miss out on hearing or watching them fuck?

I like the earlier comparison of house guests to fish, and think I would have only committed to a shorter stay, maybe with the option to extend it assuming everything went well. Please post an update yo let us know how it went.

We picked him up at the airport and I drove them to lunch. Dry Dock restaurant on Long Boat Key Sarasota if you’re interested. Beautiful views of Sarasota Bay.
They hugged and kissed on the way over to the restaurant.
He kept his hand below the table during lunch, I imagine massaging her bare thigh, She kept putting her right hand down below the table as well.
On the drive back to our house more kissing and carressing in the back seat.
Once home I took care of the dog, fed and walked him while she got him comfortable and unpacked.

I got back from walking the dog and they were in our bed behind closed doors. I could hear the sounds of her moaning in pleasure and the bed getting a workout!

After a hour she came out naked, smiled at me and said he’s sound asleep, only got 4 hours of sleep last night.
She then said to me, “Hungry for some desert? and showed me her freshly fucked pussy” .
I laid back on the couch and she squatted over my mouth so I could eat her cream-pied pussy! OMG my cock was rock hard.
I stroked myself to orgasm while eating her out!

Will let you know what happens tonight.

I slept in till 9:00am this morning. Very difficult time sleeping since every time I thought I heard her moaning in pleasure I got of of bed, creeped to their bedroom door to see if I could hear her them fucking, sadly nothing, they slept soundly all night she told me this morning.
I woke up, was quiet as I fed and walked the dog, and started the smoker for some Barbecue for lunch.
She came up to me around 10 am, naked, grabbed my hand and put it on her wet pussy. She smiled and said: “We are going to shower together, see yah later.”
Then she walked back into the master suite but left the door open.
I waited till I heard the shower water and walked in a took a peak down the hallway where I could see them together in the shower.

We have a big shower 6ft by 4 ft with a rain shower head, wands, and front shower heads. He was behind her under the shower, kissing her neck, carressing her tits and pussy. I could see her spreading her legs, squatting a little and then bend over as he entered her pussy from behind.
It was all very sensual looking as he slowly fucked her while holding onto her hips. She was grinding back onto him.

My cock was ragging hard, I stroked just a few times and came all over my hand standing there watching them.

I left them alone and cleaned myself up. They came out around 11:00 am and had some coffee and relaxed by the pool.
Will keep you posted on what happens:

We had barbecue for lunch, I had smoked some pork ribs and boston butt.
They relaxed in our swimming pool afterwards, caressing each other as they lounged on floats enjoying the warm sun.
I kept busy in my office.
About 4 she comes into my office naked and says; “Would you like to watch?”
Instant boner! I jumped up from my chair, kissed her and followed her wiggling ass out to the bedroom.
He was laying on his back, hard as a rock ready for her.
She jumped into bed and got on top of him.
I stood at the doorway and watched her ride him to several orgasms.
Very hot! I did record them for my latter viewing pleasure.
I stroked myself and when he rolled her over on her back and fucked her deep missionary, I came.
Very exciting for me to finally get to watch them.

Latter on Sunday:

Around 6 pm Sunday they decided they wanted to go to Manasota Beach to view the sunset over the Gulf, swim in the warm water and collect a few sharks teeth.
He’s a avid scuba diver and has a charter reserved for Tuesday to go diving for melodeon sharks teeth in the Gulf of Mexico off Venice Beach.
I Chauffeured them to Manasota Key and enjoyed watching them in the water together. Public beach a few people there but plenty of hugging and caressing, he held her in his arms while she floated in the water, very HOT!
After sunset I drove them back home where they retired for the evening.
I had to work today Monday so I went to sleep. I got up this morning and was out of the house by 8:00am.
I didn’t get any updates from her Monday and our daughter came home Monday afternoon. Monday was very vanilla.

Monday - Tuesday Update:
I got home from work at 4:30pm Monday. Our daughter was home so a very different vibe was happening. Very vanilla with conversation revolving around her life. My wife was fully clothed including a bra, first time in 4 days! LoL,
I grilled steaks and we had a nice dinner.
She slept with me he in the guest bedroom for daughter’s sake.
Tuesday Update:
I got up with him at 6:00am today to take him to the scuba diving boat
Nice conversation on the 30min drive, him asking what my plans were for the rest of the week, me telling him Id be in Miami till Saturday so they could have privacy, him with a big grin on his face.
He said; “Thanks Buddy! Appreciate that!” LoL
I know my wife appreciates his big cock just as much.

I got a call from her at 9:00pm saying they were going to bed and wished me sweet dreams. I know she’s enjoying his big cock tonight.

She called me this morning at 8:30am.
I answered “Hello” but didn’t hear a response.
I kept listening to see if the connection went bad and heard the distinct sounds of her sucking his cock and him moaning.
I kept listening and heard her say “ I think you need to fuck me now” . I heard the rustling of bed sheets and the sounds of kissing, then he said, “Mmmm your pussy is so wet baby, feels so good” and that squish- flip flop-sound of fucking.

I got so hard. precum leaking from my cock. It didn’t take many strokes for me to cum.

She started moaning in pleasure and he must have fliped her over to doggy postion because I heard them moving around on the bed.
She said; “Fuck Me! Fuck Me! Oh Yes!” I knew he had to be hitting her G-spot just right, she loves face down ass up getting pounded from behind. Then I heard her cum and he let out a roar and must have emptied his balls inside her.

I heard a rustle on the bed and more kissing.
Then she just ended the call.

I txted her “Thank You Baby Love You so Much! “

Didn’t hear from her the rest of Thursday. I imagine he kept her occupied in Tampa Ybor City.
She called me this morning to tell me how good he fucked her, filled her pussy up, it was leaking out down her leg and that she needed me there to clean her pussy up!
Said they were going to Lido Key Beach today.

• Love
Reactions: cuckwannabe1979
I’m just outside of Ybor, would love to give join them and give her a DP. Take her to the next level. She is awesome, love the sexual free situation you guys have.

I came back home Friday early evening at her request. I was ready to give them another night alone but she was eager for my return.

They had spent the Friday at Lido Beach caressing and playing in the warm Gulf water after thay had fucked that morning.
Then she tells me they showered together at home.

She tells me they fucked in the shower. This time he sat on the shower bench and she sat down on his cock reverse cowgirl with her back to him. She said this was a new position to fuck in the shower with him seated. Kinda awkward position she said but intimate. They did orgasm together from the deep penetration and grinding she told me.
Very Hot I want to try that position out with her myself!

They rested and went to late lunch/early dinner together. I got home from Miami at 6:30pm
She ran out of the house and gave me a big hug and kiss saying she was so glad I was home because she wanted to sleep with me that night.
Not because she wanted to fuck me but because she was exhausted and needed some actual sleep! LoL I get it!
And sleep she did last night. No pussy for me yet, no reclaiming sex yet and Ive been home a full 24 hours. We dropped him off at the airport this afternoon and I’ve had to beg her for sex this evening. It’s been over 14 days since Ive fucked her.
I guess I just can’t compare to her Bull.