Black bred,

My wife has a couple of children to an African father, as I am infertile and we wanted children.
Did that decision cum easy for you needy wife? Did it eXcite you more than ur need for a doner? I think a should enjoy a live conception witch means a regular dose of being deep seeded for at least 2 or more months, if hubby wants to be there for every step (seeding) then thats a super eXciting Breeding adventure for ALL 3 of you,, GOOD LUCK

I'm not quite sure I would want my wife black fucked as you say once she would have been blacked she would go back for more,
Not like if it ever was to happen I would be in position to stop her once she had made her mind she would probably go for it,
She can never say no to a good hard dick,lol
So I guess I would just have to grin and bare it but I know she wouldn't want to be black bread but if he would wear a condom she just might go fo it,,
Thanks for replying it's an interesting topic, 👍
She could enjoy her 1st bbc bareback, just get him to promise to pull our, that way she will get the thrill of skin2skin.,

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Hi, I was talking to a guy on a different forum and he made a statement that he thinks that eventually all white wives will be black bred,
I was just wondering how many guys think that,is it possible eventually,
I was thinking of my wife who has never been with a black guy and wondering what her reaction would be to being black fucked, just wondering, thanks, 👍
That’s just ridiculous

Reactions: toolman2c
Did that decision cum easy for you needy wife? Did it eXcite you more than ur need for a doner? I think a should enjoy a live conception witch means a regular dose of being deep seeded for at least 2 or more months, if hubby wants to be there for every step (seeding) then thats a super eXciting Breeding adventure for ALL 3 of you,, GOOD LUCK
I must admit it was definately an experience. Once I got used to her having a lot of sex with him.

I talked to my wife last night about the subject of black guys and ther big black cocks and would she ever consider taking one,
Her answer was if the right occasion was to arise she might consider it if he was good looking and he wined and dined her she might let him take her to bed but she is not going to go looking for one it would only happen if a lot of things fell into place at the same time and she doesn't have anything against a black dick after all it's just another dick,lol
I don't know if her answer is a plus plus or a minis minis or a plus minis,lol
But it's interesting, 👍

When she gets turn on she takes it all then sore the next day. She like the thickness it`s the best part. I try to fuck her after it and I keep falling out she so stretched.
That's what I would be afraid of if my wife was to take a big black cock that he would stretch her out and I wouldn't be able to feel her pussy around my cock lol
But she has had boyfriends with big dicks and she is still tight ,👍

They eventually tight back up but after her dildo I end up rubbing her clit until I cum
Thanks for the info,the biggest she has taken was a thick 9 inches she was loose for a few days after but she did tighten up again I don't think it was his size but more the hard fucking he give her that did it,
Her clitoris was insanely sensitive for a few days to and I could make her orgasm just by playing with it,lol

Lucky you and lucky them, if it was ever to come up I wouldn't stop her maybe on holiday because we don't have many black guys were we live ,to think she was going bearback with him would be even better as long as I get sloppy seconds, lol
We can make it a holiday for us.....a long one too....consider it done..

Reactions: samsar
That's the only way bearback it would certainly be an experience for her taking a big black cock,
BTW i was kidding about 'Black stud would pull out' , Black men never ever pull out of a White wife, they will be balls deep or bottomed out pressed eXtremely hard into the Whitemans wife as he deep seeds her hoping to impregnate her so she will display proof she had afro fever.

• Love
Reactions: Johnny13 and stacyz
BTW i was kidding about 'Black stud would pull out' , Black men never ever pull out of a White wife, they will be balls deep or bottomed out pressed eXtremely hard into the Whitemans wife as he deep seeds her hoping to impregnate her so she will display proof she had afro fever.
You mean once they got into my wife they would go deep in her until they fill her womb with everything they have in their balls,?
Sounds reasonable to me I wouldn't want to pull out myself,
I'm sure she would appreciate a belly full of black guys thick baby making batter,👍

It is the Black man's nature to fill us with his seed, ejaculating deep within us until the last drop is gone. We should expect nothing less.

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu