Black bred,

When my wife’s black boyfriend comes over on the evenings, they stay in our bedroom, lock to door and I stay in the bedroom next door. I jerk off to the sounds of my wife moaning, the bed squeaking and my wife’s ass being slapped, which she loves. This goes on for about 4 to 5 hours. They use Magnum XXL condoms, but I only find one in the bathroom waste basket. I suspect they are fucking bare back after the first fuck and my wife’s moaning get louder as the night progresses.

IMG_0012.jpeg IMG_0011.jpeg

When my wife’s black boyfriend comes over on the evenings, they stay in our bedroom, lock to door and I stay in the bedroom next door. I jerk off to the sounds of my wife moaning, the bed squeaking and my wife’s ass being slapped, which she loves. This goes on for about 4 to 5 hours. They use Magnum XXL condoms, but I only find one in the bathroom waste basket. I suspect they are fucking bare back after the first fuck and my wife’s moaning get louder as the night progresses.

View attachment 2226468 View attachment 2226469
Fuck that so hot and what a big beautiful black cock it's a shame of you don't get to suck on it right in front of her.

Reactions: White5andahalf
Fuck that so hot and what a big beautiful black cock it's a shame of you don't get to suck on it right in front of her.
Neither me or my wife’s black bull are gay. He fucked my ass to exert his dominance over me and my wife and humiliated me by smacking my ass and commenting that I have a girlie ass. Good thing he used lube, because he is hung.

Sometimes my wife’s bull will order me to suck his cock to get it hard, so he can fuck my wife with a real man’s cock.

Phil C

IMG_0015.jpeg IMG_0001.jpeg IMG_0008.jpeg

View attachment 2226468 View attachment 2226469
That's incredible. You must cum multiple times the entire night

Neither me or my wife’s black bull are gay. He fucked my ass to exert his dominance over me and my wife and humiliated me by smacking my ass and commenting that I have a girlie ass. Good thing he used lube, because he is hung.

Sometimes my wife’s bull will order me to suck his cock to get it hard, so he can fuck my wife with a real man’s cock.

Phil C

View attachment 2233837 View attachment 2233838 View attachment 2233840
You must be cumming so much.

My wife can no longer be ‘bred’ but that certainly hasn’t stopped her talking about it, most often whilst in a state of extremely high arousal (by which I mean on the verge of orgasm). She likes to say it (well, scream it), her lover likes to hear it, and I like her to tell me about it.
My wife has been a hotwife for 6 yeats after alot of cancelation she said she wants to.be blackened She said he would have to be 10 in as she has two. White guys that are 8 in.. She vant get pregnant but lives to tease me when she goes out to fuck
. She just had her first blackening and wants to see hi. Again she says he really stretched her cunt and was very thick.and avery heavt cummer. She said tbat she wants to fuck him more.. To really get to me she told me that the next time they fuck she wants me to fuck her when she cums home as she said that by me fucking her after wards that i woukd push his cum deeper i. Her and probably help her get knocjed up with a black baby SHE CANT GET PREGNANT BUT LOVES TO TORMENT ME .. WHEN SHES REALY HOT SAYS JUST THINK.YOU TOLD ME TO FUCK.HIM SO.IF I GET PREGNANT ITS YOUR FAULT. SHE KNOWS HIW TO PUSH MY BUTTONS SO THAT I FUCK HER BRAINS OUR WHEN SHE RETIRNS

Reactions: samsar
I like having BBC when i can . Not that i seek out BBC but if one of the guys we have over is black then all the better. Our experience is that they tend to know how to treat a woman with good manners and also give me a good session in bed. My husband likes how much they cum in me as well. His kink is sloppy seconds and clean up.
That's fantastic that you love BBC And I'm like your husband I love it too and I love cleaning it all up from both.