Next door neighbor came over without his wife to hangout one night. It got late, so I went to bed. She, being a good hostess, invited him to the guest room nearest our bedroom.
They got very noisy, and he made sure I knew what was going on.
An hour or more later she came into our room carrying her clothes. She had cum running down her thighs. I told her I wanted her right then.

So yeah, bare.

It never occurred to me to use condoms when I started with my first lover, so I just never really gave it much thought after that. My husband and I were still sexually active then, so I had no worries about getting pregnant, in fact it happened twice and I was quite happy with the idea of having my lover’s baby. Unfortunately tor me neither pregnancy progressed past the first trimester.

The only time I was a little worried is if I had been fucking a black or Asian guy and my period was late that month. The thought of having to explain why the baby looked different was a worry. Now I am past child bearing age, so I have complete freedom.

I never, ever, ever understood why I'd want to cum on a woman's face, tits or anywhere on her body.
I never had a girl ask me to cum on her. In her mouth of course, inside her yes. Or "please don't cum in me"...understandable
I guess I just don't understand.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Due to being seduced by a black guy during a party then at his house after the party I had always refused to entertain any idea of being sexually involved with any other guys other than my husband.
My husband had been trying for many years to get me to have sex with a better endowed black guy . Being totally seduced by this black guy with him showing my husband and I his very impressive black cock almost twice the size of my husband’s cock .
I wanted to experience sex with him , I was telling him to fuck me ( long story short) as none of us had any condoms I told him to fuck me bare back.
It was amazing experience being stretched both wider and deeper than I had ever experienced. He fucked me for about twenty minutes before he fucked his cock harder into my cunt then started twitching as he started ejaculating his seed deep inside my unprotected cunt .
I have become to going bare back ever since. Although I am past my child bearing years so have no fear of getting pregnant. I believe that had I known how addictive black cock has become to myself that I regret not experiencing black cock when my husband first introduced the idea of being a cuckolding couple while still able to become pregnant as I’m sure that I would have gone bare back then .

Due to being seduced by a black guy during a party then at his house after the party I had always refused to entertain any idea of being sexually involved with any other guys other than my husband.
My husband had been trying for many years to get me to have sex with a better endowed black guy . Being totally seduced by this black guy with him showing my husband and I his very impressive black cock almost twice the size of my husband’s cock .
I wanted to experience sex with him , I was telling him to fuck me ( long story short) as none of us had any condoms I told him to fuck me bare back.
It was amazing experience being stretched both wider and deeper than I had ever experienced. He fucked me for about twenty minutes before he fucked his cock harder into my cunt then started twitching as he started ejaculating his seed deep inside my unprotected cunt .
I have become to going bare back ever since. Although I am past my child bearing years so have no fear of getting pregnant. I believe that had I known how addictive black cock has become to myself that I regret not experiencing black cock when my husband first introduced the idea of being a cuckolding couple while still able to become pregnant as I’m sure that I would have gone bare back then .
That is a eXciting story for this older White hubby born n raised in southeastern usa,.

Next door neighbor came over without his wife to hangout one night. It got late, so I went to bed. She, being a good hostess, invited him to the guest room nearest our bedroom.
They got very noisy, and he made sure I knew what was going on.
An hour or more later she came into our room carrying her clothes. She had cum running down her thighs. I told her I wanted her right then.

So yeah, bare.
It’s an experience that words cannot convey ❤️