Bareback only wives

When I was younger I was very careful with guys, always used condoms or it didn't happen. Then after 10 years of marriage ended and I got back on the scene, the thrill was bigger than the risk in my head. Some guys still insist on using a condom and I respect it totally, I don't doubt some are heading back to their wife after seeing me haha!! Loads can't believe their luck though when I say there's no need, I hardly orgasm without having jizz inside me. I get tested monthly anyway so all good.
Much prefer bare I love to make a proper deposit lol

My wife is bare back only. One time at a party she let a friend fill her up to realize later that she was in the middle of her fertile cycle. Didn’t get pregnant but was 2 weeks late. We kind of had butterflies during the wait. At the same party a friend of hers for the first time fucked a guy other than her husband and did it bareback. She did get pregnant. My wife and I have 2 children all confirmed by testing I’m the father. In her family she is the odd one out. Mom has 5 with at least 2 men, Oldest sister 3 with 2 men, Next oldest 5 with 4 would have been 6 with 5 but she lost one, next 5 with 4, then her with 2 with one and her baby sister 3 with 3. Her family all are hot wives and all bare back
Thats super fun!

Reactions: NMlover and 575Cuck
Even though me and my boyfriend haven't arranged any meets yet, I've always promised him I'd play safe with other blokes. He doesn't know I've been chatting to someone on here, and arranged to meet them, they're coming to stay while my bf is away for 3 nights, and it's going to be bareback, with all the risks involved because I'm not on contraception!
How naughty you are! 😁

We have never used condoms. My wife has always refused them. She is an internal cum only girl. In her pussy or in he mouth only. In 26 years she has fucked at least 200 guys. Every single load of cum was swallowed by her or eaten out of her pussy by me. The only birth control we ever used was me eating the guys cum out of her. We have 5 kids. 3 are from me. 3 were planned, 2 were not. Lol.

She's only ever gone bareback. She got pregnant 4 times and we never cared to think about who the father was. Prob 75% me based on timing and frequency of bull fucking. So that means maybe one is not mine but we have never cared. It would have taken the fun away tbh and the risk was quite a thrill

Attachments

• 1796237574.jpg
    1796237574.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 45