Re-claiming your wife

It gets frustrating, for sure. I told my wife 16y ago that I am very interested in cuckolding, we were dating at that time for ~1 month. She told me very directly that it's her OR the fetish because she would never do that ... I chose her, I am still happy with my choice, but the fetish didn't go away.
In the last year she has become a bit more dominant, or to say it differently, she loves and craves her pleasure more than the years before. It started by just fingerplay, it has evolved to massages of her whole body, starting with the feet ... which I like. I am a foreplay guy so the longer the foreplay the better for me. She then also tells me some fantasies of guys that would visit her when I was away or when I was there... It was always very short like "then the mailman would come in and wants to fuck me and I do ...", told in a few sentences and not that arousing for me. Since last holiday it has become a bit more, she gets into this stuff a bit more and then tells me what is in her mind, which I like much more.
So now the guys are introduced, they speak, she tells me what I do while it's happening, what I am allowed to do while it's happening. She took up my creampie interests so the guys usually cum in her pussy, she took up my cleaning fetish although it does nothing for her, so she would tell me that before I can reclaim her I would have to eat her first. She likes how horny and desperate to fuck her I get when she tells it, she likes how I fuck her afterwards, after her words have sunken in and really resonated with me.

But that does not mean that she would fuck another guy, ever. Maybe her 100% no is now a 95% no, and 5% is "how would this even work", but that's it.

I am happy with what I get, some very arousing stuff told to me when I like to feel weak and crave that, but that's it as far as I see it.

Not sure about your situation but this is the first time we ever heard about 'reclaiming'. I shared this message with her & we both wondered 'what is it to reclaim back?'. Maybe it's a different relationship mode, but ours is like we both shared a common understanding that she goes out with friends for pleasant moments & back home. We sometimes talked about it, sometimes we didn't & just treated our lives as usual. To us, the lifestyle is like trusting each other to go out dinner or play tennis with good close friends & back home. Anyone who can enlighten us with this reclaiming idea? Thank you.

ReClaiming is the act of having sex with your partner after she has had another lover. Some people describe this as the best sex ever. Having sex with your wife after she has been used by another and knowing that she has had another cock inside her really turns some people on.

But ReClaiming is not just for great sex, it can also be very important between a couple and helps them maintain a healthy and strong relationship. Knowing that at the end of the day, things between them remain constant and unchanged and they still belong to each other despite the fetish. It is an intimate reconnection with the partner that some find to be very important and essential in their relationship.

Aftercare is dealing with the emotional comedown after breaking up with your partner. Many people go down this route to reconnect with their partner and make sure you both feel loved and aftercare is primarily for both of you, not just one. Most people see aftercare as an emotional check-in, making sure you're both happy and comfortable, maybe a quick debrief and clearing up any questions or issues that came up.

No matter how intense the sex with her lover was, knowing that someone is home, someone who loves and adores her, is a feeling like no other and a good aftercare routine is one reason for that.

Afterwards we cuddle, she tells me how much she loves me and the next day we're back to being a normal couple and don't really talk about it unless we have any questions or issues we wanted to discuss and then sometimes if all is well we file the events away in our heads.

We also often bathe together after all is said and done, washing each other carefully and being emotionally intimate. This brings us both back down to earth and to the foundation of our relationship.

If she goes on a date alone, it's no problem for me: when she gets home she tells me everything. When she jerks me off (which she loves to be in control of when I cum), once she's told me everything, she mounts me and rides my cock. I demand her back and get to feel her hot, wet and used pussy.

On a solo date, she always makes sure to really reassure me that she loves me afterward. OK, I know it, but it's a big deal for her that I trust her to let her go out alone and fuck whoever she wants, however she wants.

When all is said and done, we get affectionate, we go back to our everyday habits, and she always makes me feel special and appreciated and I make her feel like
she's the most admired and sexiest woman in the world

View attachment 2262910

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
I like to think that reclaiming is a bit of a mirage, in a sense that you are claiming anything back.
Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of reconnection and bonding.

But purely sexually - assuming I would cum within seconds, if not worse, cum during their play so I cannot even get it hard - it would highlight to her why she chooses to have lovers who can satisfy her needs deeply.

Last edited:
  • Love
I like to think that reclaiming is a bit of a mirage, in a sense that you are claiming anything back.
Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of reconnection and bonding.

But purely sexually - assuming I would cum within seconds, if not worse I cum during their play, and I cannot even get it hard.
chooses to have lovers who can satisfy her needs deeply.
I think cuming in seconds is desired. It could make her feel powerfull and happy. She absolutly made your day and there is no pressure to be a tough lover at all, she got all the orgasms from her lover, from your foreplay, from cleanup and whatever you do ... Why not enjoying putting it in and coming in seconds?
I would aim for even more, coming while inserting

• Wow
Since a few people are racking their brains about what this re-claiming stuff is all about, here is an insight what it means to us.

My wife has had mostly long-term relationships over those years. Has it never happened, as perhaps in some wife-sharing or cuckold relationships, that my wife only goes out just for sex or pleasure - no.

My wife has this lover for 4 years now and built up an very intimate relationship with him during this time.

Just 2 weeks ago my wife went on a short week-long vacation with him. During the day they moved a lot to see different places and at night it was passionate sex.

They both really like each other and both have developed far deeper feelings for each other in 4 years.

In the past and over the years, my wife has fallen in love with her lover more than once. I every time gave her the freedom to live out these feelings. To the point of renting a villa with private pool so they could stay over the weekend to do whatever they like to do.

One also has to see how she looks at him or to see how passionate she acts with him during sex. It’s just a total different ballgame when she is in love. One should take a closer look at the photos they took when they were together to find out how close they are.

When my wife comes home after a weekend with her lover, she is still mentally and emotionally affected by her experiences with him.

Re-claiming refers to the process of down winding her through conversations, to affection, and/or sex with her husband to create that bond again.

A women is in a much better position and able to love two men. The ability to share love is something within women, men seldom possess this ability.

Why not enjoying putting it in and coming in seconds?
I would aim for even more, coming while inserting
I like where you are going with this, would be so hot to feel that much inferior compared their hours long sweaty fuck sessions.
Maybe shoot my load while putting the condom on.

Given I wouldn't be in chastity, my aim would be to have ruined orgasms during their play, which puts reclaiming out of the picture.
But being caged up is a bigger kink for me. Which also put reclaiming out of the picture.

Re-claiming refers to the process of down winding her through conversations, to affection, and/or sex with her husband to create that bond again.

I can fully agree with this statement, just for me it wouldn't be the sex part in focus, but other methods of bonding.
Reclaiming via sex would mean I am at least at the same league as the bulls. Where the core of my fantasy and kink is that I am not.
But I really do see the value on giving hubby the opportunity - hoping that he won't measure up, noticablily. Thus reinforcing the bulls role and my cuck role in our relationship.

• Wow
Since a few people are racking their brains about what this re-claiming stuff is all about, here is an insight what it means to us.

My wife has had mostly long-term relationships over those years. Has it never happened, as perhaps in some wife-sharing or cuckold relationships, that my wife only goes out just for sex or pleasure - no.

My wife has this lover for 4 years now and built up an very intimate relationship with him during this time.

Just 2 weeks ago my wife went on a short week-long vacation with him. During the day they moved a lot to see different places and at night it was passionate sex.

They both really like each other and both have developed far deeper feelings for each other in 4 years.

In the past and over the years, my wife has fallen in love with her lover more than once. I every time gave her the freedom to live out these feelings. To the point of renting a villa with private pool so they could stay over the weekend to do whatever they like to do.

One also has to see how she looks at him or to see how passionate she acts with him during sex. It’s just a total different ballgame when she is in love. One should take a closer look at the photos they took when they were together to find out how close they are.

When my wife comes home after a weekend with her lover, she is still mentally and emotionally affected by her experiences with him.

A women is in a much better position and able to love two men. The ability to share love is something within women, men seldom possess this ability.
Thank you, now we kind of get it. This sort of 'reclaiming' approach is fair enough. Not really our situation though, and emotionally I hope it won't happen in our case too. She liking them as sex partner & friends is okay, but 'falling in love' to the extent she would 'sacrifice' and do other things for them is a different extent.

Thank you, now we kind of get it. This sort of 'reclaiming' approach is fair enough. Not really our situation though, and emotionally I hope it won't happen in our case too. She liking them as sex partner & friends is okay, but 'falling in love' to the extent she would 'sacrifice' and do other things for them is a different extent.
That's exactly how and why we enjoy our fun

For us it’s more about reconnecting than reclaiming. My wife has made it clear that I can not reclaim her pussy. Her bull owns it and there’s nothing my dick can do to get it back.
Our aftercare is about showing each other that we still love and care for one another on a level that sex can compete with.
I totally agree with Randr7896. When my wife first met her guy without be being present, she came home and very excitedly wanted us to have sex to have "reclaim your wife" sex. It was hot, both to know someone else had just had sex with my wife AND to feel another man's cum inside of her.

But now, as our hotwife lifestyle has progressed, and she has a new (much larger) BF, my wife still refers to the post tryst sex as reclaiming, yet it is definitely all about reconnecting.
Where her vagina has been stretched and possibly even reshaped and my cock cannot compete with her Man, our love for one another is stronger than ever.

My wife has met a guy online and has been chatting with him, she has just told me she is ready to have sex with him of course I'm happy for her, it will be a week or so before their schedules meet up. I think the sex we have together afterwards will be important for our relationship I actually showed my wife the opening post.