Anyone use dildos to get their wives to want a bigger cock?

I used large dildo to get her to remember how much she liked big cock.
It also helped to show her that I love to fuck her used, stretched out pussy.
Love to watch her stretch her wet pussy , she knows it drives me crazy

Attachments

• IMG_8811.jpeg
    IMG_8811.jpeg
    331.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_8808.jpeg
    IMG_8808.jpeg
    343.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_8809.jpeg
    IMG_8809.jpeg
    312.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_8810.jpeg
    IMG_8810.jpeg
    353.6 KB · Views: 32
Introduced vibrators and dildos long ago to help in encouraging wife she needed someone besides me. Unfortunately, she found out she just needs the toys…lol.

In my case, it definitely hasn’t led her to want someone else.

Reactions: Ozzij
My wife is yet to fuck another guy. Ive been using this dildo which is thicker and longer than me to fuck my wife a few times. She has cum with it but she says she prefers the feeling of my cock inside. I think the subtext is that she would prefer it was a real cock. Any suggestions to get her used to the bigger and get her to really prefer it? Im hoping that would lead her to feeling ok with the real thing. I just got to open that door for her.
i am sure e all do it 🙂

It took a while but I finally got my wife to be honest with me about what she thinks about my size... Mine is a 6” long but she needed a 8”-9” long.
Plus my wife is one of those women who actually prefer the thickness.
First there were the penis sleeves, after introducing vibrators and dildos to help her climax. She has cum, but she never seemed really excited. She told me she preferred the feeling of my cock inside. Thus, I understood that someone else's big penis is the right thing to do...

Just like any sport you need to train, therefore you need training equipment. Various size dildos can help a woman be ready for the larger than average cock. If she hasn’t gotten her pussy prepared for a huge cock she may not enjoy it when a man thrusts a huge penis into her pussy. I much prefer actual cocks but dildos are a good way to prepare. After a while she won’t need them if she stays active.

Just like any sport you need to train, therefore you need training equipment. Various size dildos can help a woman be ready for the larger than average cock. If she hasn’t gotten her pussy prepared for a huge cock she may not enjoy it when a man thrusts a huge penis into her pussy. I much prefer actual cocks but dildos are a good way to prepare. After a while she won’t need them if she stays active.
Exactly as you say. The ''trainer'' took the pussy to a greater capacity. From my point of view, it didn't necessarily mean what I intended in the beginning. Just like you say, I'm probably average. Certain words when we had sex thrown around "innocently" can you make you cock bigger didn't bother me, After all, I told myself, if her pussy is drowning in juice before I put my cock in it, it will be good for both of us. Especially for her... though 😉
Anyway, it looks like she trained her pussy well, and dildos really are a good way to do it.
I have a question for you. As a woman I would really be interested in how you view this aspect, not that anything could change now...

Reactions: Ozzij and Happy Mom
My wife loves to edge me first thing in the morning, then right at the peak she stops and sends me out to make her coffee. I can hear her cumming with her vibrator all the way from the kitchen, and by the time I bring her coffee to the bedroom she is fucking her favorite dildo and makes me wait at the threshold and watch.
She loves fucking "Jamie" in front of me, and when she's had enough it's my task to wash her toys and put them away, after I eat her pussy out.
Her dildo play has taken her from vanilla wife to a bit more of a dominatrix role playing hotwife. It's working for both of us.

• Love
Reactions: Ubgd4me and Ozzij