Anyone else prefer bbw?

Lately I've been finding myself more turned on by bigger women. I love how fit women look but when it comes to sex, I'm only getting turned on by bigger women. Anyone else prefer larger sized?
My limited experience with both large and small women would indicate that the larger ones seems alot more fun. Of course it's all just from my experience so there could be nothing to it as well.

2139188-825f0bc02d758458999784b57a072c6e-png.2190968

Lately I've been finding myself more turned on by bigger women. I love how fit women look but when it comes to sex, I'm only getting turned on by bigger women. Anyone else prefer larger sized?
My limited experience with both large and small women would indicate that the larger ones seems alot more fun. Of course it's all just from my experience so there could be nothing to it as well.

If you really want to enjoy bigger women go out for the ones from Indian Subcontinent ( They are bit dark complexioned and flabby all over - Their bellies and asses are big and round- Chunk of meat- Treat yourself to Website : Desi ladies.com

Reactions: amateur_19