Other men who wanna try cock?

Hey there :) I'm curious if I'm the only one who has these crazy fantasies.

Usually I'm dominant with other women, but I've been getting more and more fantasies about cuckold and now sissy and bi fantasies.

It makes me a little confused that I both turn on dominating women, but also want to try to be a sissy boy and get fucked by a guy.

Anyone else who got these thoughts?
Absolutely, have yet to do so, but have expressed the want and need to try, with the wife, hopefully one day soon

Hey there :) I'm curious if I'm the only one who has these crazy fantasies.

Usually I'm dominant with other women, but I've been getting more and more fantasies about cuckold and now sissy and bi fantasies.

It makes me a little confused that I both turn on dominating women, but also want to try to be a sissy boy and get fucked by a guy.

Anyone else who got these thoughts?
Yes had them for awhile messed around years and years ago finally with wife's blessing didn't again last month

It seems most guys love cock but not men.
This is what I’ve said forever, that I was bi, attracted to cock but not men.

Been thinking about this… not exactly been truthful with myself. Back in high school I had a friend that I’d ride with on the weekends. I’d play with the hair on the back of his head, blonde and curly. He was so cute… so many times I just wanted him to park somewhere and let me blow him. Finally did many years later but that’s another story.

Got another friend I used to work with, super cute guy! We pick and play about me being his bitch, he doesn’t know the truth about me. Even told people I was his girlfriend to fuck with all the homophobes in our “industry”. Haha. Well, he’d always complain about this girl he was dating at the time and how she didn’t suck his dick. Oh God at the times I almost told him to just let me suck it for him and he’d forget her ass. Never have been given the chance but maybe one day he’ll leave me with a tummy full of load.

Last edited:

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu