My voyeur/unaware fetish

Hi everyone from UK here.

My fetish is that I love guys that take pics of their wife's unaware . It doesn't necessarily have to be nude (but it helps lol) .

It's more a case of the woman doing something around the house and completely oblivious that she's being filmed /snapped by her horny husband . Women that wilfully pose is great don't get me wrong but unaware is a bigger turn on for me

I'd love eventually to meet a guy who would film his wife daily for me .so I'm like a 3rd wheel in their relationship without wife ever knowing

Anyone else love what I'm talking about get in touch .
So hot

share totally nude ad duck pics of my wife with dad, a mate or 2 and a nephew. Always love that they know every intimate detail of her body when they meet with her
recently sent new batch of wide open cunt shots to nephew just b4 we met with him. i asked him after what he was thinkingt of during the dinner aand he admitted he was constantly thinking about his aunts wide open cunt and small tits

Great looking wife...... Husband has to be proud!
Love the l-o-n-g nipples.... they would look so much better pierced! Wife would enjoy the new sensations all the way to her Clit!

I attached a few of my girls... including how to make the nipples
l--o--n--g--e--r

Attachments

• Brandi2005.jpg
    Brandi2005.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Great+shot.jpg
    Great+shot.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 7
  • pn1-23-4.jpg
    pn1-23-4.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 8