Any camping stories / video of wife or girlfriend cheating..

My girl was on a camping trip with her friends. She was wearing the shorts and the bikini top in the pics. They were all sitting around in chairs during. She was sitting across from her friend’s 19 year old. A few times she opened up her legs and “accidentally” pulled the “shorts” to the side just like in these pics exposing her pussy.

When it got dark she said she was going back to her camper and fill her cooler back up. Her friends son followed her a couple minutes later. He got inside and asked if she was doing that on purpose.

She dropped her bikini top and shorts, then locked the door. He was wearing nothing but shorts and when she pulled his off, his dick was big and rock hard. She took him back to her bed and he was all over her tits. Then got between her legs and fucked her missionary style.

When he was getting close she told him she was fixed and he could cum in her. He buried his dick all the way inside her, hitting her cervix. She said she didn’t think the waves were ever going to stop. As soon as he pulled out, cum poured out of her pussy and soaked her sheets.

He took off so no one would notice them getting back at the same time, she spent another 30 minutes waiting for all the cum to drain out and washing off a bit so the smell wasn’t obvious when she got back.

IMG_9932.jpegIMG_9933.jpeg

My girl was on a camping trip with her friends. She was wearing the shorts and the bikini top in the pics. They were all sitting around in chairs during. She was sitting across from her friend’s 19 year old. A few times she opened up her legs and “accidentally” pulled the “shorts” to the side just like in these pics exposing her pussy.

When it got dark she said she was going back to her camper and fill her cooler back up. Her friends son followed her a couple minutes later. He got inside and asked if she was doing that on purpose.

She dropped her bikini top and shorts, then locked the door. He was wearing nothing but shorts and when she pulled his off, his dick was big and rock hard. She took him back to her bed and he was all over her tits. Then got between her legs and fucked her missionary style.

When he was getting close she told him she was fixed and he could cum in her. He buried his dick all the way inside her, hitting her cervix. She said she didn’t think the waves were ever going to stop. As soon as he pulled out, cum poured out of her pussy and soaked her sheets.

He took off so no one would notice them getting back at the same time, she spent another 30 minutes waiting for all the cum to drain out and washing off a bit so the smell wasn’t obvious when she got back.

View attachment 2232435View attachment 2232436
To good an opportunity to miss.
Lynn x

Reactions: Alwayshard
Back when I was in college, I used to date a girl whose family loved camp. And I would go on these weekend trips with them a lot. It would be her mom, her dad and her two brothers.. and we would always have a campfire and partying almost every time it would just be me and my girlfriend’s mom at the end of the night. And this happened a lot of the times. One particular night we were we were making something to put on the fire to eat and it happened to spill all over her. She asked me if I would walk down to the showers since it was at night night and they were kind of far away from our campsite. So I said sure and we stumbled down to the shower area.. no my girlfriend’s mom was probably close to 50 but she looked incredible, she got in and then she called me. I thought there was an emergency, so I opened the shower and she pulled me in and got me wet. Well, it was my turn to get her wet as we started kissing she quickly undressed me wasn’t long before she was giving me a blowjob, and I ended up fucking her from behind in the shower . After the shower, we headed back to the campsite. After that, that was our routine we would fuck in showers on camping trip. But it didn’t take long for us to start fucking regularly, even when we weren’t camping . About six months later, me and her daughter broke up, but we fucked for like three more years. Until I met my wife.
There are all kinds of stories on Literotica.

My wife gets fucked almost every single time we go camping. Whether it’s someone she’s met at the campground or someone she makes arrangements to meet before we even made the trip. In 2022 we were camping at the KOA in Rodanthe NC. We were at the pool in the morning and the heat was getting to me, so I headed back to the RV to get out of the sun. When I came back I saw her talking to a guy in the pool. I told her I was going to take the kids to the beach and she was free to hang out at the pool bar if she wished. While I was at the beach she sent me these photos. For three days while we were there she would sneak off and fuck this guy. Every time coming back grinning and overflowing with cum. You could see it on her bikini bottoms.

Attachments

• Resized_20220803_225442.jpeg
    Resized_20220803_225442.jpeg
    381.2 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_7267.jpeg
    IMG_7267.jpeg
    255.1 KB · Views: 59
And then what? Please finish your story.
Before cumming she changed positions from doggy style to missionary because she wanted him to look into her eyes when he shot his load inside her. He let out a grunt/moan, telling her he was cumming. After they were done they lay together for a while chatting. I heard her telling him how great he fucked her and she hoped they could do it again before the weekend ended. She also asked him what he did for work and he said he didn't work as he was still in school. She asked how old he was and his response was that it was his birthday the next day and he was turning 17.

Before cumming she changed positions from doggy style to missionary because she wanted him to look into her eyes when he shot his load inside her. He let out a grunt/moan, telling her he was cumming. After they were done they lay together for a while chatting. I heard her telling him how great he fucked her and she hoped they could do it again before the weekend ended. She also asked him what he did for work and he said he didn't work as he was still in school. She asked how old he was and his response was that it was his birthday the next day and he was turning 17.
Back in the day a really young guy was called "chicken".

View attachment 2232435View attachment 2232436
Lucky guy. I would have cleaned that cummy pussy