Any camping stories / video of wife or girlfriend cheating..

Camping story. We were pulled over at a roadside park just to get a few hrs sleep in a conversion van when we encountered a young man, homeless type,nice enough and shared some food and drink with him. We said goodnight and he walked over to a nearby picnic table. We left the side door open and just laid on the fold down seat. My wife always sleeps in a short gown and I in my underwear, she takes ambian which has provided me lots of fun with her ever since she’s been on it! I got up and talked with the guy a few and drank another beer and invited him to stay near our fire outside the van instead of where he was and I turned in. With almost a direct view inside the van where he was sitting,I started playing with my wife,easing the sheet off her,then her gown, leaving her naked for him to easily see while I played with,then fucked her, he knew I was doing that for his benefit,and jacked his cock watching!
this is great situation. I have loved exposing girls in similat situations over the years

We camp quite often, sometimes events and festivals but mainly caravan and camping sites. We're still young ISH to be honest we're usually 10 to 20 years younger than anyone on the sites. In summer we tend to do the full setup, carpet, windbreak awning and awning lights. We usually finish work Friday afternoon then travel to a random site. It's usually dark so we part setup then put lights and other things out the following morning. I arrange this purposely because my wife usually comes out in a nighty with coffee. To set the scene a little she has very protruding nipples and a thick dark hairy bush. Her nighty is flimsy material and can be a tad clingy. She insists on putting the lights up because I purposely can't get them symmetrical. I don't know if she does this purposely but she stretches high to clip the awning lights. Her nighty rides exposing her dark pubic triangle. The lights are clip on so each bulb has to be hooked. I sit looking round with a rock hard on knowing all the old men on most sites are peeping out. They always come to talk to us early mornings. Each night I usually disturb the lights just for the morning show. Anyone on here who camps will know what sites are like. Roll on summer.
excellent. great way to show off and great for those older men

I was camping with my gf in a big camping in Europe where we live. A late afternoon I was alone going grocery and I received a call from one of my colleagues. He was coming camping with his gf. I waited them and then I drove them to our camping slot. We were colleagues and that was the first time we met our gfs. My gf was not aware and she was tanning topless with a small thong. She was happy to see our friends. They got put of their car and they changed to swimsuit between the car doors. They both gave us a good flash of their bare asses. My friend's gf joined my gf and stayed topless.
We went to the beach and then we had dinner and we drunk many beers. When it was time to sleep our friends had not setup their tent so we invited them to sleep with us. We were still wearing our swimsuits. My gf said she could not wear the swim thong to sleep so just push it on the ground and walked inside the tent. In no time we all got naked and followed her inside the tent. I jumped over her to fuck and our friends were fucking and watching us. The girls touched their tits and we swapped them several time. The next morning my friend's gf went to the bathroom and my gf had her both holes filled. Later in the morning my friend's gf was bent inside her car and I fucked her pussy and her ass.
Nice camping trip.

Thank goodness I found this thread. This is the very first example of me loving married older women and how I found out about this lifestyle.

I was 21 and was dating this girl whose family loved camping. I wasn’t a fan but after months of convincing me to come, I tagged along. She had one older sister and a younger sister. We were forced by the parents to share a tent with them, so no funny business could happen with me and the gf. Her parents had their own tent.

Every night by the campfire I’d be drinking with the dad but then the last three nights, he turned in early. My gf was already asleep with her sisters. This is when the mum came out. She was 47, and the exact replica of my gf. She asked if I was ok and that she would keep me company as her husband had knocked out. She picked up her husbands beer and drank with me. We stayed up for another two hours and I went into the bushes for a wee. As I finished, the mum appeared behind me saying she needed the loo, and so I turned away and walked back. I looked round to see her pull down her pj shorts, no panties underneath and take a wee. She had her back to me and so I had her glorious round cheeks and pussy to stare at. I didn’t move. I was in awe. I got caught. ‘Oi! Aren’t you cheeky! What are you staring at?’ I couldn’t lie. Didn’t have time to say anything but ‘a gorgeous arse and stunning pussy. Are you sure you’re the mum!’ I panicked. She went red. Hitched up her shorts and told me I was cute and gave me a big wet kiss on the lips. She felt me instantly get hard and I went in for the snog. We tongued and then she said ‘that’s enough.’

Next night I didn’t think she would stay, but she did. I wasn’t experienced so wasn’t sure if I should mention the night before or make a move. Luckily I didn’t have to, she came over to me and said ‘so how come a 21yo handsome Spanish guy who has my best looking daughter was staring at me?’ ‘You have a magnificent arse’ and she grabbed my hands and stood up in front of me and made me squeeze her ass. I pulled down her shorts and just went in for a bite and kiss. She grabbed me - ‘not here.’ And next thing I know she’s on her knees ‘let’s see it then’ and she’s gagging on my cock. I blew my load. ‘That’s the biggest load I’ve seen. Tastes so good, omg young cock is amazing’ obviously I was rock hard again. We go up against a tree and I fuck her from behind. I go to pull out ‘darling, I’m not my daughter. You can cum inside me with no fear’.

I had the pleasure of meeting her mum on her own at her house and fucking her in her matrimony bed, her kitchen, her stairs and sofa for another 3 years. The daughter and I lasted a year.

It fizzled out because she told one of her friends about me and that friend messaged me to meet up for a coffee… ‘I’ve always wanted a younger man. My husband is 62. We haven’t had sex in 9 years’ and so I was round hers once to twice a week for 18 months. Before the mum of my ex caught wind I was fucking her friend too. She broke up with me cos I broke her heart getting with her friend. 18 months of having two 47+ women to myself every week.

It was that friend that told me about ‘married women who play’ and here we are now. 16 years later and still blowing loads into married women’s pussies

Thank goodness I found this thread. This is the very first example of me loving married older women and how I found out about this lifestyle.

I was 21 and was dating this girl whose family loved camping. I wasn’t a fan but after months of convincing me to come, I tagged along. She had one older sister and a younger sister. We were forced by the parents to share a tent with them, so no funny business could happen with me and the gf. Her parents had their own tent.

Every night by the campfire I’d be drinking with the dad but then the last three nights, he turned in early. My gf was already asleep with her sisters. This is when the mum came out. She was 47, and the exact replica of my gf. She asked if I was ok and that she would keep me company as her husband had knocked out. She picked up her husbands beer and drank with me. We stayed up for another two hours and I went into the bushes for a wee. As I finished, the mum appeared behind me saying she needed the loo, and so I turned away and walked back. I looked round to see her pull down her pj shorts, no panties underneath and take a wee. She had her back to me and so I had her glorious round cheeks and pussy to stare at. I didn’t move. I was in awe. I got caught. ‘Oi! Aren’t you cheeky! What are you staring at?’ I couldn’t lie. Didn’t have time to say anything but ‘a gorgeous arse and stunning pussy. Are you sure you’re the mum!’ I panicked. She went red. Hitched up her shorts and told me I was cute and gave me a big wet kiss on the lips. She felt me instantly get hard and I went in for the snog. We tongued and then she said ‘that’s enough.’

Next night I didn’t think she would stay, but she did. I wasn’t experienced so wasn’t sure if I should mention the night before or make a move. Luckily I didn’t have to, she came over to me and said ‘so how come a 21yo handsome Spanish guy who has my best looking daughter was staring at me?’ ‘You have a magnificent arse’ and she grabbed my hands and stood up in front of me and made me squeeze her ass. I pulled down her shorts and just went in for a bite and kiss. She grabbed me - ‘not here.’ And next thing I know she’s on her knees ‘let’s see it then’ and she’s gagging on my cock. I blew my load. ‘That’s the biggest load I’ve seen. Tastes so good, omg young cock is amazing’ obviously I was rock hard again. We go up against a tree and I fuck her from behind. I go to pull out ‘darling, I’m not my daughter. You can cum inside me with no fear’.

I had the pleasure of meeting her mum on her own at her house and fucking her in her matrimony bed, her kitchen, her stairs and sofa for another 3 years. The daughter and I lasted a year.

It fizzled out because she told one of her friends about me and that friend messaged me to meet up for a coffee… ‘I’ve always wanted a younger man. My husband is 62. We haven’t had sex in 9 years’ and so I was round hers once to twice a week for 18 months. Before the mum of my ex caught wind I was fucking her friend too. She broke up with me cos I broke her heart getting with her friend. 18 months of having two 47+ women to myself every week.

It was that friend that told me about ‘married women who play’ and here we are now. 16 years later and still blowing loads into married women’s pussies
That first night when she said "that's enough" must have been crazy for you. What about your gfs father, her husband, did he ever find out what was going on? And did you at any point tag your girlfriends sisters?

That first night when she said "that's enough" must have been crazy for you. What about your gfs father, her husband, did he ever find out what was going on? And did you at any point tag your girlfriends sisters?
I don’t know if the father ever found out. I don’t think so. And like the mum said, the sister I was dating was the finest. I was happy

One weekend we went to go visit my parents. They live a little over 4hrs from my hometown. So anytime we visit, we get a hotel and go out clubbing or bar hopping without worrying about running into anybody we know.

Anyway, we used to go camp with my dad and step-mom next to one of the big lakes at a state park outside the city they live in. We'd rent both sides of a duplex and split the cost.

This past summer my dad and step-mom bought a camper and go camping pretty regular. They invited us up to hang out one weekend, so me and the wife booked a cabin fairly close to where my parents had their camper.

I wasn't familiar with the area where the cabins were at this lake, so my dad met us at the main office and showed us where our cabin was. It was another duplex. It shared the back patio with the other room next door.

We find the cabin and me and the wife unload the truck. Go meet my parents at their camper to eat and drink a few beers. My wife makes a couple of mixed drinks.

Decided to go swim for a bit, it was pretty hot out. So my wife had her bikini top on with a pair of denim shorts on over her bikini bottoms.

By the time we leave my dad's camper, my wife is feeling pretty tipsy. We get back to our cabin and go inside for a bit. Decide to build a fire in the firepit on the back patio.

Me and the wife sitting there hanging out having a couple of drinks, when a guy from the duplex next door comes out. He said he saw the fire and asks if he can hang out, I said sure.

We made introductions and I tell him we're visiting my dad that's camping just up the road. He said he's in town for a family reunion in the closest town a couple miles away, the hotels were too expensive, so he decided to rent the duplex for the weekend.

I offered him a couple of beers while he was hanging out, he said sure.

Went inside to get beers, so my wife was on the patio talking to him. I came back outside and my wife made a comment about taking a night swim. There was a small beach down a trail from our cabin that we found earlier in the day. It was already dark out, but there was a full moon, so you could still see fairly well.

I told her if she wanted to go, then let's go. She asked the guy if he wanted to go, he said sure why not. So I grab a couple of beers for the trip and make my wife a drink.

Get down to the beach and figure out where to hang out so we wouldn't bother the other cabins.

So we find some rocks to put our stuff on and go swim around for a bit. Wife says the water is cold so she's getting out.

I ask if she's ready to go back, she said not yet, it got warmer when she got out. She but she wanted another drink, I said ok I'll go make you one. I asked the guy if he wanted another beer, he says yeah. I said I'll be back, need to check on the fire anyway. Leave the wife there talking to him.

Go to the cabin, use the bathroom, make my wife her mixed drink, grab a couple beers out of my ice chest and put another log in the firepit, assuming we're going to head back pretty soon.

Make my way back down the trail to the beach where our stuff was. I find can see the rocks where our stuff is but my wife and the guy are no where to be seen.

I walk past the rocks and keep going a little farther down the beach. I get so far and start hearing moaning and the sound of skin slapping. I see a group of bigger boulders up ahead in the direction of the moans. I slowly make my way that direction.

I get close enough and see my wife leaning over one of the boulders, holding herself up with her hands, and the guy is behind her, giving her a good fucking.

She still didn't have her denim shorts, but still had her bikini bottoms on. The guy had them pulled to the side and had easy access to her pussy. Her tits were out of her bikini top and were bouncing around. He was telling her what an ass she had on her and what a good fuck that she was.

I watched for a few minutes until I knew he had filled her pussy with cum and they were done.

I walked up to them as they were cleaning up and asked if they had a good time. They both had that deer in the headlight look. I was like how long did you honestly think it was going to take me to grab a couple of beers and make a drink?

The guy started apologizing and said that my wife told him that I wouldn't mind.

I turned to her and was like did you not learn your lesson from what happened at the festival we went to? You get a few drinks in you and you turn into a whore that can't wait to be fucked? I guess I should've known better than to leave you alone with him.

He was still apologizing and grabbed his stuff and was already headed back to his cabin. I had to help my wife get her stuff together bc she was so out of it. Between her mixed drinks and getting fucked, she was pretty relaxed and sleepy.

So I walked her back to the cabin, took her inside and put her to bed, with her bikini still on. Grabbed a beer and went back outside to sit next to the firepit.

Guy came back out his side and kept apologizing. I told him don't worry about it, not the first time she's pulled that stunt. Told him about that festival we went to.

He said thanks for not beating his ass, lol. I said what for, wouldn't solve anything. She'll prolly do it again the next time we go out somewhere.

He got up and apologized again and went to his room. I got up, put the fire out and went to bed.

By the time we got up and around the next morning he was already gone, never saw him the rest of the weekend.

I started getting ready to go meet my parents for breakfast, wife finally gets up and around. I ask her how she's feeling, she says she has a pounding headache and her pussy is sore, and still had some cum leaking out of her used fuckhole.

I said I wonder why, after that pounding it got last night. She half apologized and said she couldn't help it. Once she gets to a point of getting tipsy, she gets horny and wants to be fucked right then.

I said really, that happend in the 10 or so minutes that I was gone? She said yes and she was sorry.

I just said whatever and to get ready, we need to go meet my parents at their camper.

She finally gets ready enough to to leave and we meet up with my parents. They asked how our night went. I said pretty good. The wife's was a lot better than mine.

They just laughed, thinking I was talking about how buzzed she was when we left their camper the evening before.

If they only knew...

Last edited:
https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/whats-new/
One weekend we went to go visit my parents. They live a little over 4hrs from my hometown. So anytime we visit, we get a hotel and go out clubbing or bar hopping without worrying about running into anybody we know.

Anyway, we used to go camp with my dad and step-mom next to one of the big lakes at a state park outside the city they live in. We'd rent both sides of a duplex and split the cost.

This past summer my dad and step-mom bought a camper and go camping pretty regular. They invited us up to hang out one weekend, so me and the wife booked a cabin fairly close to where my parents had their camper.

I wasn't familiar with the area where the cabins were at this lake, so my dad met us at the main office and showed us where our cabin was. It was another duplex. It shared the back patio with the other room next door.

We find the cabin and me and the wife unload the truck. Go meet my parents at their camper to eat and drink a few beers. My wife makes a couple of mixed drinks.

Decided to go swim for a bit, it was pretty hot out. So my wife had her bikini top on with a pair of denim shorts on over her bikini bottoms.

By the time we leave my dad's camper, my wife is feeling pretty tipsy. We get back to our cabin and go inside for a bit. Decide to build a fire in the firepit on the back patio.

Me and the wife sitting there hanging out having a couple of drinks, when a guy from the duplex next door comes out. He said he saw the fire and asks if he can hang out, I said sure.

We made introductions and I tell him we're visiting my dad that's camping just up the road. He said he's in town for a family reunion in the closest town a couple miles away, the hotels were too expensive, so he decided to rent the duplex for the weekend.

I offered him a couple of beers while he was hanging out, he said sure.

Went inside to get beers, so my wife was on the patio talking to him. I came back outside and my wife made a comment about taking a night swim. There was a small beach down a trail from our cabin that we found earlier in the day. It was already dark out, but there was a full moon, so you could still see fairly well.

I told her if she wanted to go, then let's go. She asked the guy if he wanted to go, he said sure why not. So I grab a couple of beers for the trip and make my wife a drink.

Get down to the beach and figure out where to hang out so we wouldn't bother the other cabins.

So we find some rocks to put our stuff on and go swim around for a bit. Wife says the water is cold so she's getting out.

I ask if she's ready to go back, she said not yet, it got warmer when she got out. She but she wanted another drink, I said ok I'll go make you one. I asked the guy if he wanted another beer, he says yeah. I said I'll be back, need to check on the fire anyway. Leave the wife there talking to him.

Go to the cabin, use the bathroom, make my wife her mixed drink, grab a couple beers out of my ice chest and put another log in the firepit, assuming we're going to head back pretty soon.

Make my way back down the trail to the beach where our stuff was. I find can see the rocks where our stuff is but my wife and the guy are no where to be seen.

I walk past the rocks and keep going a little farther down the beach. I get so far and start hearing moaning and the sound of skin slapping. I see a group of bigger boulders up ahead in the direction of the moans. I slowly make my way that direction.

I get close enough and see my wife leaning over one of the boulders, holding herself up with her hands, and the guy is behind her, giving her a good fucking.

She still didn't have her denim shorts, but still had her bikini bottoms on. The guy had them pulled to the side and had easy access to her pussy. Her tits were out of her bikini top and were bouncing around. He was telling her what an ass she had on her and what a good fuck that she was.

I watched for a few minutes until I knew he had filled her pussy with cum and they were done.

I walked up to them as they were cleaning up and asked if they had a good time. They both had that deer in the headlight look. I was like how long did you honestly think it was going to take me to grab a couple of beers and make a drink?

The guy started apologizing and said that my wife told him that I wouldn't mind.

I turned to her and was like did you not learn your lesson from what happened at the festival we went to? You get a few drinks in you and you turn into a whore that can't wait to be fucked? I guess I should've known better than to leave you alone with him.

He was still apologizing and grabbed his stuff and was already headed back to his cabin. I had to help my wife get her stuff together bc she was so out of it. Between her mixed drinks and getting fucked, she was pretty relaxed and sleepy.

So I walked her back to the cabin, took her inside and put her to bed, with her bikini still on. Grabbed a beer and went back outside to sit next to the firepit.

Guy came back out his side and kept apologizing. I told him don't worry about it, not the first time she's pulled that stunt. Told him about that festival we went to.

He said thanks for not beating his ass, lol. I said what for, wouldn't solve anything. She'll prolly do it again the next time we go out somewhere.

He got up and apologized again and went to his room. I got up, put the fire out and went to bed.

By the time we got up and around the next morning he was already gone, never saw him the rest of the weekend.

I started getting ready to go meet my parents for breakfast, wife finally gets up and around. I ask her how she's feeling, she says she has a pounding headache and her pussy is sore, and still had some cum leaking out of her used fuckhole.

I said I wonder why, after that pounding it got last night. She half apologized and said she couldn't help it. Once she gets to a point of getting tipsy, she gets horny and wants to be fucked right then.

I said really, that happend in the 10 or so minutes that I was gone? She said yes and she was sorry.

I just said whatever and to get ready, we need to go meet my parents at their camper.

She finally gets ready enough to to leave and we meet up with my parents. They asked how our night went. I said pretty good. The wife's was a lot better than mine.

They just laughed, thinking I was talking about how buzzed she was when we left their camper the evening before.

If they only knew...
not cool if she does it without agreement

What was your opinion of the other sisters?
One was skater boy-ish and not my go to kinda girl and the eldest was a stuck up cow haha. My ex was 5’5 long brown hair, 32Cs and did cheerleading. Think she weighed 49kg. The mum was 5’6 long brown hair, tanned olive skin, did ballet all her life …

One was skater boy-ish and not my go to kinda girl and the eldest was a stuck up cow haha. My ex was 5’5 long brown hair, 32Cs and did cheerleading. Think she weighed 49kg. The mum was 5’6 long brown hair, tanned olive skin, did ballet all her life …
Hot! Two out of four isn't bad.

Yeah, but after the last time she did it, I kind of expected it. So I really wasn't surprised, kind of almost expected it, tbh.
So is it pretty much a regular thing now? And where do you fit in? Do you get off on having your wife play like most of us cucks do?

Reactions: MOJO
So is it pretty much a regular thing now? And where do you fit in? Do you get off on having your wife play like most of us cucks do?
She hasn't done it again since then.
I reclaim her pussy after we get back to wherever we are staying, be it a cabin or at the hotel.

You would've enjoyed my wife, she fucked the brains out of this 22 year old guy that her best friend set her up with while on a business trip, they spent the weekend at the beach camping she was 35 at the time.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
The only time we have been camping was at a music festival. She was having a great time on the dance floor and had a few guys who flirted and danced with her. One guy in particular took a real liking to her and she was clearly enjoying his attention, especially when he started to get very touchy, his hands moving all over her body. He was standing behind her with her grinding her ass against him, clearly he was hard and she could feel the bulge in his pants. She was wearing a pair of short denim shorts and as I found out later she wasn't wearing any panties. She must have let him know because I could see him trying to get a hand/finger up her shorts to play with her pussy. She then removed the belt she was wearing and undid the top button of her shorts, making it easy for him to slide his hand down her shorts which he did. At first trying to be discreet but it wasn't long before it was clear to anyone looking that he was playing with her pussy. She was loving every second of it. I left the dance floor to get myself a drink from the bar. I have no idea how long I was gone but when I got back to the dance floor they were gone. I thought maybe they just moved to another spot but checked and couldn't find them. Decided to walk around and see if I could find her/them but no sign of them. Went back to the campsite to check if she had gone to the tent and when I got close to our tent I could hear movement inside and voices. One was clearly her voice and the other could only be the guy she was dancing with. I approached as quietly as possible not wanting to disturb and inquisitive to know what they were up to. Her next words confirmed what I expected, they were fucking. "OMG yes, fuck me hard, fuck my pussy!!" I was eager to get a look at them and luckily the tent zip hadn't been closed properly and I was able to peer in. She was on hands and knees with him knelt behind her pounding his cock in her cunt. He had his back to me as I watched, his big balls swinging between his legs and slapping against her with each thrust. When he told her that he was close to cumming she told him that she wanted to be filled with his cum, don't you dare pull out. He did as told

029_1000.jpg

The only time we have been camping was at a music festival. She was having a great time on the dance floor and had a few guys who flirted and danced with her. One guy in particular took a real liking to her and she was clearly enjoying his attention, especially when he started to get very touchy, his hands moving all over her body. He was standing behind her with her grinding her ass against him, clearly he was hard and she could feel the bulge in his pants. She was wearing a pair of short denim shorts and as I found out later she wasn't wearing any panties. She must have let him know because I could see him trying to get a hand/finger up her shorts to play with her pussy. She then removed the belt she was wearing and undid the top button of her shorts, making it easy for him to slide his hand down her shorts which he did. At first trying to be discreet but it wasn't long before it was clear to anyone looking that he was playing with her pussy. She was loving every second of it. I left the dance floor to get myself a drink from the bar. I have no idea how long I was gone but when I got back to the dance floor they were gone. I thought maybe they just moved to another spot but checked and couldn't find them. Decided to walk around and see if I could find her/them but no sign of them. Went back to the campsite to check if she had gone to the tent and when I got close to our tent I could hear movement inside and voices. One was clearly her voice and the other could only be the guy she was dancing with. I approached as quietly as possible not wanting to disturb and inquisitive to know what they were up to. Her next words confirmed what I expected, they were fucking. "OMG yes, fuck me hard, fuck my pussy!!" I was eager to get a look at them and luckily the tent zip hadn't been closed properly and I was able to peer in. She was on hands and knees with him knelt behind her pounding his cock in her cunt. He had his back to me as I watched, his big balls swinging between his legs and slapping against her with each thrust. When he told her that he was close to cumming she told him that she wanted to be filled with his cum, don't you dare pull out. He did as told

View attachment 2231431
And then what? Please finish your story.