Your wife's breasts 🙄

Oh my God, I’d love to spend so much time lower on your body, just licking and sucking and kissing, and then repeating over and over until you were just on the edge of climax
Excellent -- you are a good man! Too many men want to just plunge their cocks deep inside us. They don't realize that the more they arouse us as you described, the better will be the reward when we orgasm.

Reactions: Mr.G The Sweet
Excellent -- you are a good man! Too many men want to just plunge their cocks deep inside us. They don't realize that the more they arouse us as you described, the better will be the reward when we orgasm.
Of course it’s easy for us guys to come. We do it all the time. The trick is making your partner come first, but in the process taking your time, it’s definitely not a race to see who finishes first if anything it’s a race to see who finishes last would be great to show you what I mean in person

Of course it’s easy for us guys to come. We do it all the time. The trick is making your partner come first, but in the process taking your time, it’s definitely not a race to see who finishes first if anything it’s a race to see who finishes last would be great to show you what I mean in person
Well said! The ultimate pleasure results from prolonged arousal, slowing, arousal, slowing ... until the woman is about to explode. We reach the point where our senses are hyperalert, responding to the slightest touch. A wise man will take time to build us up to that level and keep us there as long as possible.

Speaking of nipples, I prefer to go braless and usually do so. I love the gentle stimulation of clothing on my nipples as I move in various ways throughout the day.

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu