Your wife's breasts 🙄

Well said! The ultimate pleasure results from prolonged arousal, slowing, arousal, slowing ... until the woman is about to explode. We reach the point where our senses are hyperalert, responding to the slightest touch. A wise man will take time to build us up to that level and keep us there as long as possible.

Speaking of nipples, I prefer to go braless and usually do so. I love the gentle stimulation of clothing on my nipples as I move in various ways throughout the day.
I’ve always thought that’s an amazing look. I love the look of women’s dress through a T-shirt or whatever when you can see their nipples and you can see if they’re getting aroused or cold it’s a very sexy look and I bet it feels really nice to have them gently being rubbed all the time

I’ve always thought that’s an amazing look. I love the look of women’s dress through a T-shirt or whatever when you can see their nipples and you can see if they’re getting aroused or cold it’s a very sexy look and I bet it feels really nice to have them gently being rubbed all the time
Fucking speak to text doesn’t work very well. Breast is what I meant to say.

Fucking speak to text doesn’t work very well. Breast is what I meant to say.
I understand that problem.

Yes, it feels wonderful, whether I'm wearing a cheap cotton T-shirt or an expensive silk garment. Each movement provides gentle stimulation, keeping me happy. It's a wonderful woman thing. Being at a university, I see so many young women enjoying that same freedom and pleasure.

I understand that problem.

Yes, it feels wonderful, whether I'm wearing a cheap cotton T-shirt or an expensive silk garment. Each movement provides gentle stimulation, keeping me happy. It's a wonderful woman thing. Being at a university, I see so many young women enjoying that same freedom and pleasure.
That’s a lot of young firm little titties. All being rubbed just the right way in my must be nice with a silk camisole underneath your shirt then your nipples have something nice and soft to rub against all day long.

That’s a lot of young firm little titties. All being rubbed just the right way in my must be nice with a silk camisole underneath your shirt then your nipples have something nice and soft to rub against all day long.
I often wear a silk cami under my shirt, blouse, or dress. It looks more professional when I'm teaching, but still provides that pleasure

Yes, they are so firm at college age, free-standing, so to speak. I love to see them in my classes or just on campus, varied in sizes and positioning but always lovely.
What part of the country are you in?
Deep South

I often wear a silk cami under my shirt, blouse, or dress. It looks more professional when I'm teaching, but still provides that pleasure

Yes, they are so firm at college age, free-standing, so to speak. I love to see them in my classes or just on campus, varied in sizes and positioning but always lovely.

Deep South
I’m Away as possible for you. I’m in the Pacific Northwest. That’s the beauty of breast. They’re all different and they’re all beautiful in their own way bigger small firmer saggy I like them all. I actually prefer a little bigger and I like the way they swing do you teach college or high school?

I’m Away as possible for you. I’m in the Pacific Northwest. That’s the beauty of breast. They’re all different and they’re all beautiful in their own way bigger small firmer saggy I like them all. I actually prefer a little bigger and I like the way they swing do you teach college or high school?
I teach at a university. I generally prefer smaller breasts in other women, but larger ones do hold a certain fascination, and I enjoy pleasuring all sizes of women. I also enjoy all skin shades, from pale white to dark ebony.

Cougar wife hates her big aerials for years until after kids she got implants & became more open & would flash her toys or topless beaches & hottub. I’d point out how the other guys were always checking her out & she had several guys we know comment on how they move her toys. Gave her confidence & no longer hates her breasts

Attachments

• IMG_0542.jpeg
    IMG_0542.jpeg
    48.3 KB · Views: 26

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu