Wives who swallow

When I was dating my wife she would swallow no problem. Married 25+ years now, swallowing became less and less frequent and that's cool.
She'd swallow if I wanted but it wasn't important to me.
We got into mfm fun with a guy we know, we got more and more comfy each time.
One night they were messing around on the bed naked, he was on his back, she was giving him a blow job. He would always tell when he was close and she'd pull up and stop, they would kiss for a bit then he'd fuck her, it was how they had fun. This night he said he was getting close but she just stayed with it. He said he was going to cum and she had one hand on his balls, the other on the shaft and the head in her mouth. He grunted and she swallowed all of it. It was the hottest thing ever.
Since then she's swallowed his load a few times, my load many times. Wouldn't say it's her favorite thing but she will and does if asked.
Seeing her swallow a load is the hottest part for me and the contented look on her face afterwards is awesome.

Seeing her swallow a load is the hottest part for me and the contented look on her face afterwards is awesome.
I agree, she's only swallowed his load twice but damn it's hot to watch.
It's way more than just her swallowing his load, it's the whole aspect. Her hands on his dick and balls, his hands on her head, the moans, his body tensing up while he's cumming. VERY VERY hot to watch. It's all exciting to watch.
I sure as hell never thought I'd think another guy's hard dick was something I wanted to see but it is what it is.

Historically, my wife would lick and suck until my orgasm w began, then she would let it shoot into her open mouth but let it run back out and all over my shaft and balls. Very hot and I never complained.
But with her Bull, she regularly swallows his load.
With me, she gets me close then holds my cum in her mouth until I stop shooting, then she kisses me and snowballs my cum back into my mouth. Still, no complaints

A curious topic. In the wives I've been with they either love swallowing or have a strong distaste for it. It seems a lot of women are on opposite ends of the spectrum.

I've always found it interesting the women who really enjoy it as it makes such a hot encounter.
My wife never liked swallowing until I caught her cheating then she couldn't get enough cum in her stomach she swallowed me like 4 times and she probably had more before she came home

Reactions: Openhubbi