Wives who swallow

Mary loves giving head but hates the taste of condoms, even the flavored ones she hasn't found one she likes.

She is not a big fan of facials. Does not mind being cum on but neck, tits, other places more than face.

of course not every cock she sucks is being sucked to completion, often it's just part of foreplay.

To get to the issue, yes she loves swallowing , she often will cum herself just because the guy is cumming in her mouth.

She has sucked off people we know, strangers, etc. often with intent of swallowing. Sometimes especially with a stranger timing is off and she will get surprised. She's has a few occasions, where guys grabbed her head and forced her to take their cum (she actually has even enjoyed that some). She's sucked guys off for money when she worked at a massage parlor.

She loves i
She sucks cock gomy wife lovesit she says whats the since of givi g a blowjob if she doesnt get the full.rewards

Reactions: bigasslover
I'm a 45 year old white guy myself and I have a 28 year old black lady as a wife.

She very eager cock sucker and always loves to swallow the whole load.

Not only from me, but also all the other men.

I have been in a relationships where my women did not want to swallow when they sucked, but always spitted the cum out of her mouth, or even worse, asked me to warn her just before I came so she could take my cock out of her mouth. That was ruining the whole experience in my opinion.

But luckily my current wife is a total cock sucking cumslut and enjoy drinking sperm.

We are all the time looking for new bulls for her to suck for her enjoyment. She is a size queen and tells me honestly that she could not imagine to have only one cock for the rest of her life. She wan't to experience new cocks all the time. The bigger the better.

Every time we find them, she sends them messages where she promises them how she will give them a long blowjob, suck and empty their balls and swallow all their cum. And also that they can fuck her mouth. And the bulls can choose if they allow me to be present to watch or be alone privately to enjoy my wife's mouth.

She also does this for money sometimes. We live in a tourist area so there are often a lot of horny tourists ready to pay to empty their balls.

This always gets me real excited.

Here's her last bull from two weeks ago. I was not present because the bull wanted to be alone with my wife. I of course paid the hotel room for them in exchange for them to send me videos of her sucking him and eating his cum.
my kinda girl.

• Love
Reactions: kolakola6969