Wives and gfs out in public with no bra

andysmith

Couple
Gold
It is v rare that my wife wears a bra, even on her wedding day she was completely without underwear. Very often it is obvious that she is not wearing a bra and I love this. When people see that her nipples are visible through her clothing it is such a rush. I love it. some dresses show her assets more than others and often she does not fully realise the mount that is shown under bright lights in bars etc!

Love to heat view and experiences from others who love this theme

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 111
  • DSCF7683.JPG
    DSCF7683.JPG
    370.2 KB · Views: 101
  • SAM_1280.JPG
    SAM_1280.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 100
  • SAM_2631.JPG
    SAM_2631.JPG
    642.7 KB · Views: 107
It is v rare that my wife wears a bra, even on her wedding day she was completely without underwear. Very often it is obvious that she is not wearing a bra and I love this. When people see that her nipples are visible through her clothing it is such a rush. I love it. some dresses show her assets more than others and often she does not fully realise the mount that is shown under bright lights in bars etc!

yep, love it. My wife has been progressively dressing sluttier and often goes without a bra on walks with our dog, or out grocery shopping. She still wont go without panties unless we go on vacation. That's when I like her to wear short skirts, no panties, no bra, and encourage her to go to the bar by herself.

yep, love it. My wife has been progressively dressing sluttier and often goes without a bra on walks with our dog, or out grocery shopping. She still wont go without panties unless we go on vacation. That's when I like her to wear short skirts, no panties, no bra, and encourage her to go to the bar by herself.
vacation id great time for really getting wife to expose and more. what exciting things happened to your wife when in holiday bar?

Reactions: Karambol07

Damn she’s a good bitch

Reactions: andysmith