Who enjoys their wife going braless in public ?

My wife wears bras bit mostly when she goes out to play she likes shelf or demo brad sobtgst jet pierced nipplres are visible or acccesible or both het nipple rings are 1in 10 ga so they can be easily seen at times
I love pierced nipples. I wish Lynn would get hers done but she’s not interested. She’s needle phobic which I guess is part of the reason.

Just the other day, I saw a cute young blonde with nice big tits. She was wearing the tightest white top and her piercings were clearly visible - very hot. I’d love to see Lynn walking around in public like that but sadly it’s not going to happen.

I love pierced nipples. I wish Lynn would get hers done but she’s not interested. She’s needle phobic which I guess is part of the reason.

Just the other day, I saw a cute young blonde with nice big tits. She was wearing the tightest white top and her piercings were clearly visible - very hot. I’d love to see Lynn walking around in public like that but sadly it’s not going to happen.
They have non piercing type woukd she wear them .My hotwife szus since she had them done tbe se sation os amazing her nipples have s direct link to her pussy when she had them pierced they are even more sensitive

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
My exwife worked for a large government agency during the 70’s. She was openly having a sexual relationship with a supervisor. Shortly after they started their relationship that would last 3 years he told her he was turned on by women that went braless. From that day forward she left her bra and panties at home. She had small tits but her nipples were hard like bullets so it was clear to everyone she was braless. The men in her office looked but said nothing a few of the women did complain that she was a distraction.
can be awkward to have obvious nipple display in office but my wife almost never wears panties in office and boys may well speculate on why she has no BPL but there is no scandle as there would be with miples clearly displayed

My ex was always braless and usually pantiless. She had almost no underwear at all. She had one or two bras but almost never wore them. She was playing pool with very short skirt and low cut top. You can imagine the view.

Reactions: andysmith
My ex was always braless and usually pantiless. She had almost no underwear at all. She had one or two bras but almost never wore them. She was playing pool with very short skirt and low cut top. You can imagine the view.
lovely. what was reaction?