Wife wants to be rated, questioned, slut shamed....

tb44

Couple
Wife wants to be rated, questioned, slut-shamed. She loves to made to talk about her slutty past, humiliated. Any up for it?

We need some men to give it to her, tell her why she isn't good enough. Tell her what part of her body isn't sexy enough. She gets off on rough, used, hard. She's a yes girl, total pleaser. Loves to wear lace as you can see...will post more as we get some reaction

Last edited:
Wife wants to be rated, questioned, slut-shamed. She loves to made to talk about her slutty past, humiliated. Any up for it?

We need some men to give it to her, tell her why she isn't good enough. Tell her what part of her body isn't sexy enough. She gets off on rough, used, hard. She's a yes girl, total pleaser. Loves to wear lace as you can see...will post more as we get some reaction

View attachment 1387501View attachment 1387502View attachment 1387503View attachment 1387504View attachment 1387506
Oh fuck baby I would fucknyiu in a heart beat sexy hit ass and some hot tasty tits to be milking and then that pussy let me tongue fucknit now

Reactions: tb44

I do captions for ladies, and can do that while we chat about the dirty things that you have done

Pm me and I’ll give her what she needs

Let's see her so we can let her know.