Wife wants me caged anytime she is with her Bull

I am caged 24/7, when I go to the bathroom, I sit down on the toilet.
I am also caged 25/7...and only unlocked when MISTRESS has a use for me. I sit to wee and have a special towel to dry myself when at home and have a very small pack of wipes for when i am out. I shower night and morning washing my cage and bits very well to avoid any odor🙂As you can see my cage is very tight fitting😊

Attachments

• 8546847396375426432.jpg
    8546847396375426432.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 9
Wife away with her boyfriend in England. I am not in a cage but I am denied. We talked about putting me in a cage when she returns and we both agree. Her boyfriend wants to come back with her to put the cage on himself and hand her the key.

I'm more of a hot wife than in a full on cuck relationship, but hubby does ask me to cage him sometimes when I'm with my bull. I don't make a big deal about his small penis, but it looks even smaller in the cage. Once my bull commented on my husband's caged, small cock and my husband seemed to enjoy it. He kept wanting to talk about it afterward. He likes when I tell him how much bigger my lovers cocks are than his. I sometimes play along and he gets off on it. Maybe he wants to be a full-on cuck.
I''l bet he'd suck the bulls cock in a heartbeat if he had the chance.

• Love
Reactions: WantToWatchWife