Wife thinking about starting an OF page - looking for feedback from anyone that has

Fltnryan

Male
Gold
My 50-yr old shared HotWife has been discussing doing an OF page for any or so. Her & 2 of her hot gf’s always joke about it but my wife has said more than once if I can do it without showing face she’d do it. Our last kid willl be out of house soon & she wouldn’t even entertain doing an OF or anything online while kids were still on the house due to fear one of their friends would learn she was on OF & didn’t want to embarrass them

We’ve been doing a lot of research of recent on starting an OF page, can you be successful without showing face, content frequency, etc…

Over last few weekend after few glasses of wine she’d put on lingerie & say let’s take OF pics. Attached is kind she’s thinking of posting of she does it

However it looks like most $$$ is made on private shows & private messages. I have no doubt once she starts her page & sees $$ come in & all the compliments from horny men she’ll get braver & naughtier much like she did when we first started down the path of shared wife fun

Anyone has any advice or feedback from their experience on OF?

Attachments

• IMG_0649.jpeg
    IMG_0649.jpeg
    329.2 KB · Views: 63
My 50-yr old shared HotWife has been discussing doing an OF page for any or so. Her & 2 of her hot gf’s always joke about it but my wife has said more than once if I can do it without showing face she’d do it. Our last kid willl be out of house soon & she wouldn’t even entertain doing an OF or anything online while kids were still on the house due to fear one of their friends would learn she was on OF & didn’t want to embarrass them

We’ve been doing a lot of research of recent on starting an OF page, can you be successful without showing face, content frequency, etc…

Over last few weekend after few glasses of wine she’d put on lingerie & say let’s take OF pics. Attached is kind she’s thinking of posting of she does it

However it looks like most $$$ is made on private shows & private messages. I have no doubt once she starts her page & sees $$ come in & all the compliments from horny men she’ll get braver & naughtier much like she did when we first started down the path of shared wife fun

Amazing pic 😍😈

They will both make plenty of $$ even without shoeing face. I know that taking requests ahd charging for them is a big money earner, even selling worn items of clothing can generate some big $$

Reactions: Alwayshard

WTF is of?

My wife and I are also very curious about starting an OF page.
My wife has the same concerns, but I think if the money is there and she can wear a wig or a Mardi Gras mask, or limit where her pics can be seen ( for example, not in our home town), I think she would be willing to show off her body and perform a few sexual acts by request.
She might even find a couple of FWB to make content with ( blowjobs, cumshots on her tits, maybe an occasional creampie or two)

She just isn’t sure that she could make any money or if anyone wants to see a 55 yr old married (small BBW) show off her body

I personally would LOVE to see her show off and gain more self confidence, and have some fun with a couple of regular FWB and make a few bucks.

Anybody have any pointer or good info on how to get started and any potential downfalls to watch out for?

Reactions: Alwayshard