Interested to hear if this has augmented your sex life with your partner or replaced it?

Is this something you agree on ahead of starting or in the moment?
I haven't cum without her permission in years. I requested it. I felt it was something she deserved and a way for me to show my respect and submissiveness for her as my Goddess. She enjoys the power and I love taking the humiliation from her. She makes me eat my own sperm either from her pussy or from a spoon. Whenever she allows me to ejaculate.

Reactions: Alwayshard
I have a small 6 inch dick. I can't satisfy her. Even if I could She loves to cheat on me. She needs a large thick cock and she isn't afraid to tell me she needs a real man with a real cock. I love taking the humiliation and embarrassment from her.
I know just what you mean, have seen a lot of white couples like that. Wife needs a big, hard cock in her pussy, whatever race she prefers. Most hubs get off on the humiliation, part of the fun of it.

I know just what you mean, have seen a lot of white couples like that. Wife needs a big, hard cock in her pussy, whatever race she prefers. Most hubs get off on the humiliation, part of the fun of it.
She regularly fucks me in the ass with a long thick dildo. It helps keep me in my place and extremely submissive to her. She has done an excellent job pussy whipping me.

Reactions: Alwayshard
She regularly fucks me in the ass with a long thick dildo. It helps keep me in my place and extremely submissive to her. She has done an excellent job pussy whipping me.
Oh yeah, using your boipussy to keep you in your place. I bet you get real turned on when she pegs you with that dildo. You're a real good cuckybitch for her.

Oh yeah, using your boipussy to keep you in your place. I bet you get real turned on when she pegs you with that dildo. You're a real good cuckybitch for her.
She calls me little dick, bitch, limp dick and asshole. I address her as Goddess. I love being bossed around by her while I'm naked and waiting on her while she laughs at me

"if this has augmented your sex life with your partner or replaced it?"​

Both really,

I suppose we were quite rare being so young when she took a lover and made me her cuck husband, the blue print was there right at the beginning pre marriage if i had fully realised it.

Soon after we met I knew she had two sides to her personality, one confident outgoing especially in drink a 16 year old girl who was a nightclubber, a wild child with her friends and how she was when with me. Quite shy and reserved a homely girl, with a masculine outlook on life, a girl who had been bullied at school because of her height and weight, someone very insecure.

As i found out later she even when younger knew her criteria for any future boyfriend, she liked men not boys around her own age and wouldnt go out with anyone she already knew or who knew her friends and he must not be a "player". Nore would she surrender her virginity to a married man it had to be someone she really liked, a masculine, alpha dominant male who may give her a future with him.

She also had as a untouched virgin one unknown to me that had a very kinky mind far advanced for her age and mine too.

Its written elsewhere so i wont go on, but i fitted that criteria and months later she surrendered her virginity to me, soon after going out with a man in his mid 30s and married, her childhood crush. She admitted this so i really deep down knew what she was like, sexually adventurous and very naughty with kinks.

Married at 18 she had her first affair after our first child when about 20/21 turning me into her cuck husband in the process. After a second child she had another affair and later chose to show me her with him, sure i wouldnt mind her having an experienced lover, again written elsewhere.

Therefore i was in my late 20s before i acknowledged my role as her cuck, a term we didnt know but i also understood why.

We have enjoyed a very active sex life over 30+ years, yes i like taking her to specially selected men so they could have sex with my wife and so they could expand her sexuality and satisfy the itch she has.

I accepted i couldnt satisfy her sexually , i didnt have the experience but away from this we remain deeply in love and best friends we consider it our joint hobby.

I enjoy watching her being fucked and later tied and restrained, played with, then fucked over many hours by men sexuality far more experienced than me.

In turn she sought to cage, collar and semi feminize me, something she knew i would enjoy, i found that the mental highs i enjoy lasting for days or weeks are far superior to a 5 minute fuck and cum, then done.

Therefore i became a man who enjoys his sex life through his wifes plays, she has always prefered to have a regular lover available to "scratch her itch"

The downside is in semi feminising me she as she has said, sexually she turned me from a sexual partner into more of a brother or sister.

Last edited: