My preference is that when we first meet she is dressed and looks very modest (even though, underneath she is wearing sexy lingerie)
It makes it so much more thrilling . . . .
I would love it if she would wear black stockings . . . . and sexy lingerie! Most of which will eventually come off . . . .
Would she wear black stockings and sexy lingerie?
If so does wearing sexy lingerie turn her on?
Does she like plenty of foreplay?

Reactions: Catholic_Wife
Wife has been using her trips to hometown not only as a way to see her family, but as a springboard for serving local hard cocks.

We have already mentioned to friends over the forum that she already savoured a married man there, the one which from a young age tried and tried to devour her somehow, until the fucker got her.

But he wasn't and isn't the only horny dicked guy to roll in the hay with my darling.

She had already been with another guy for some time (mainly when she traveled there alone), and after a certain hiatus, he resumed contact with us and was very eager to appreciate my wife, now with her blonde style and "a bit more" naughty as Hotwife.

So, recently wife stayed at her mother's house (my mother-in-law), and this particular guy doesn't even live far away (in fact, it's a small town), but to arrange the "sexual meetings" wasn't plain easy, since he was accommodating his elderly father at his own house by the occasion.

The arranged solution was for my wife to invent some escapades whenever there was any breach, claiming to her mother (my mother-in-law is a bit controlling) that she was going to stop by a friend's house quickly, or that she was going to buy something to eat at a drive-thru for the night. That's how they could finally satisfy themselves and each other,

After she returned, we already spent some days watching the photos and videos that the two of them took during sex (fucking in the garage, the tools cabinet, the back of the garden at night, or in the small bathroom near the garage) and she narrated the dealings for me, while jerking off or sucking my cock.

This photo makes us really horny, and I can barely contain the urge to put my hand again over my dick to masturbate. The naughty guy was pulling down my wife's pants with her back and hips arched, revealing her heart-shaped married woman's butt to the delight of both the adulterers.

I might still have so much to hear about...

And we might have so much to tell you about!

View attachment 2151171
Very hot story! She's got great hips for fucking. Perfecting for fucking her hard and deep.

My preference is that when we first meet she is dressed and looks very modest (even though, underneath she is wearing sexy lingerie)
It makes it so much more thrilling . . . .
I would love it if she would wear black stockings . . . . and sexy lingerie! Most of which will eventually come off . . . .
Would she wear black stockings and sexy lingerie?
If so does wearing sexy lingerie turn her on?
Does she like plenty of foreplay?

Hello

I like to dress sexy but in intimacy. Daily I use like ordinary clothes.

I like foreplay too but not like forever. Some men understand foreplay wrong thinking it is all about hours of oral sex until pleasure is reached. I like my pussy to be taken care of.

*kisses.

Hello

I like to dress sexy but in intimacy. Daily I use like ordinary clothes.

I like foreplay too but not like forever. Some men understand foreplay wrong thinking it is all about hours of oral sex until pleasure is reached. I like my pussy to be taken care of.

*kisses.
Hello Dear

Thanks for your reply!

Foreplay is great and enhances the sex. Of course it cannot go on forever.
I like to relax with the woman after the sex and maybe even sleep with her for a while.
O I certainly would take good care of your pussy. My cock doesn't enter until it is flowing with hot juices . . . .
It is important for me that my partner enjoys the sex!

A woman wearing sexy lingerie (especially stockings) turns me on! Of course most or all of the lingerie eventually comes off!

What turns you on?

👄

Hello Dear

Thanks for your reply!

Foreplay is great and enhances the sex. Of course it cannot go on forever.
I like to relax with the woman after the sex and maybe even sleep with her for a while.
O I certainly would take good care of your pussy. My cock doesn't enter until it is flowing with hot juices . . . .
It is important for me that my partner enjoys the sex!

A woman wearing sexy lingerie (especially stockings) turns me on! Of course most or all of the lingerie eventually comes off!

What turns you on?

👄

Hello again

I like to wear beautiful lingerie. It does not need to be the fancy ones always. Sometimes a simple but sexy lingerie makes it great. Sometimes when men ask me about a certain lingerie is also very fun.

What makes excite to me?

I like dirty talk. I like when men treat me right in the presence of others but turn horny and hot when we are just together. I like to be taken strongly and rough well not with violence but I prefer strong male presence in intimacy. I like to be kissed and caressed all of my body too before and during the intimate moments.

*kisses

I would just love to read any texts and/or words your wife might have written while away on her encounters. If she wrote her version of the story, her feelings, anticipation, leading up to a meeting, and then her feelings right before penetration...wow!
I travel a lot for work and have some really delicious, erotic, unsettling and wicked text messages from her. A few examples are:

'I know you get in at 6:30am darling but it's 2:00am here and just getting into bed with a cum-filled red raw cunt so need sleep and rest after the poundings I got all night so pls catch a taxi home xxx'

'I have a visitor at home at the moment and I'm sitting on his cock. I know we didn't discuss him before you left but you'll be excited and shocked when I tell you who it was when you get home xxx'

'Rudi came to our place this afternoon. it was so naughty; I met him on the footpath wearing my bathrobe and took it off there in public so I was nude for a little while out there. He fucked me on our back verandah in broad daylight, on the lounge, on the kitchen island and finally came in me in our bed. Don't be too upset but he doesn't like using condoms, so .... xxx'

'It was pretty shocking but wickedly erotic today as he brought his apprentice to the hotel room and they spit-roasted me. I know you prefer me to use condoms for safety but they didn't want to. To stop them cumming in me bareback I sucked both their cocks together at the end and they blew into my mouth - so a safe and fun finish'

I would just love to read any texts and/or words your wife might have written while away on her encounters. If she wrote her version of the story, her feelings, anticipation, leading up to a meeting, and then her feelings right before penetration...wow!
I travel a lot for work and have some really delicious, erotic, unsettling and wicked text messages from her. examples are:
'I know you get in at 6:30am darling but it's 2:00am here and just getting into bed with a cum-filled red raw cunt so need sleep and rest after the poundings I got all night so pls catch a taxi home xxx'
'I have a visitor at home at the moment and I'm sitting on his cock. I know we didn't discuss him before you left but you'll be excited and shocked when I tell you who it was when you get home xxx'
'
I travel a lot for work and have some really delicious, erotic, unsettling and wicked text messages from her. A few examples are:

'Rudi came to our place this afternoon. it was so naughty; I met him on the footpath wearing my bathrobe and took it off there in public so I was nude for a little while out there. He fucked me on our back verandah in broad daylight, on the lounge, on the kitchen island and finally came in me in our bed. Don't be too upset but he doesn't like using condoms, so .... xxx'

'It was pretty shocking but wickedly erotic today as he brought his apprentice to the hotel room and they spit-roasted me. I know you prefer me to use condoms for safety but they didn't want to. To stop them cumming in me bareback I sucked both their cocks together at the end and they blew into my mouth - so a safe and fun finish'

I travel a lot for work and have some really delicious, erotic, unsettling and wicked text messages from her. examples are:
'

Wow, you added some really hot inspirations and roleplay upon that original request!

Yes, we exchanged very erotic messages and "updates" about what we were doing while away from each other. Here it could benefit from some recollect or curation, since you all might like to read them.

But from imediate memory I am (husband) very able to recall at least two textings that made me both horny and astonished.

One time we were exchanging messages very late at night, after she got home and I was in another town. Wife told me she was sorry, but she couldn't avoid to break one of our "etiquettes" that consisted to not let other men shot pictures or vids with their own cell, cameras or whatever without a prior request or by our demand. Fact was that man suddenly started to take pictures while fucking her doggy and goes directly sending to a guy he claimed to be his own nephew.

I got pissed (and horny) and keep pushing asking why she let him going on with the pics, since we use to be very clear about what we expect or allow to our friends. Wife tried to conceal a bit but then responded something like this: "I began to cum ok? I was cumming and felt pleasure to be in that situation. I enjoyed to think it was really his nephew jerking off while he was fucking me in such a lewd position."

After some time has passed, wife told me she let the man cum into her mouth during that encounter and of course, he took a pic and sent it to whatever who was in the other side of the connection.

And in another ocassion. we were exchanging messages by lunch time (I was away, too). I knew she just had a night out with another man, and I asked if she was alright in general not aiming to led the conversation to a sexy field particularly. But then wife answered blatantly: "I am really great. He (the man) made me cum good by the ass!"

Wife likes anal, but when she says that she had cummed, wife meant she shivered, quivered and squirted! Wife squirts abundantly when some cock is pounding her pussy, but with anal it is unusual. I concluded she must have been totally amused by the fact and eager to tell me about how she was plundered from behind that night.

So, I had to find a way to masturbate as quickly as I could that afternoon.

Wife has been using her trips to hometown not only as a way to see her family, but as a springboard for serving local hard cocks.

We have already mentioned to friends over the forum that she already savoured a married man there, the one which from a young age tried and tried to devour her somehow, until the fucker got her.

But he wasn't and isn't the only horny dicked guy to roll in the hay with my darling.

She had already been with another guy for some time (mainly when she traveled there alone), and after a certain hiatus, he resumed contact with us and was very eager to appreciate my wife, now with her blonde style and "a bit more" naughty as Hotwife.

So, recently wife stayed at her mother's house (my mother-in-law), and this particular guy doesn't even live far away (in fact, it's a small town), but to arrange the "sexual meetings" wasn't plain easy, since he was accommodating his elderly father at his own house by the occasion.

The arranged solution was for my wife to invent some escapades whenever there was any breach, claiming to her mother (my mother-in-law is a bit controlling) that she was going to stop by a friend's house quickly, or that she was going to buy something to eat at a drive-thru for the night. That's how they could finally satisfy themselves and each other,

After she returned, we already spent some days watching the photos and videos that the two of them took during sex (fucking in the garage, the tools cabinet, the back of the garden at night, or in the small bathroom near the garage) and she narrated the dealings for me, while jerking off or sucking my cock.

This photo makes us really horny, and I can barely contain the urge to put my hand again over my dick to masturbate. The naughty guy was pulling down my wife's pants with her back and hips arched, revealing her heart-shaped married woman's butt to the delight of both the adulterers.

I might still have so much to hear about...

And we might have so much to tell you about!

View attachment 2151171
Damm she is beautiful I wish I could just damm

Where does she go back home and fuck all this random guys?? And that ass is amazing

Wife visits constantly her hometown, where she was raised and lived until we married. Also her parents still lives there.

She doesn't encounter random dudes but men she used to know or got to know there. Well, we (and them) agreed very much about her ass:

1724867620903.png

Last edited:
First of all, I just want to thank you for these photos and the whole story as it's breathtaking. I suppose part of the story came from real experiences and other bits might come from fantasy, but in any case, it's prime stuff!

You seem to be people who enjoys storytelling or at least sharing the impressions you gathered during sexual encounters and got amused showing off. Please forgive me if I'm wrong here. Taking the liberty and taking advantage of the fact that other guys have already asked you questions in this thread, could I ask you some detailed ones, too?

1... Wife, do you still enjoy having sex with your husband? It seems like you do but could you describe how much you like or how much the sex between you two has changed since you started this life?

2... Wife, do you compare the sex you have with other guys direct to yours husband? Could you detail whether you do everything with everyone of them, or if you do prefer some activities with one guy more than the other?

3... Wife or husband, what is like to sustain this habit of traveling and keeping the excitement and all those sexual games going on from a distance? It almost seems like a routine, at least for those who read it.

Sorry if I asked you too many details, but I'm going to jerk off looking at your photos and reading your answers with some hope!😛

Hola Mikael

La curiosidad mató al gato or the curiosity killed a cat. I think you probably heard that say too.

I am joking. to be sincere I love dirty talking and answer your questions or guessings. That is the most nice part of interaction in site for me. I would respond more often if you ask me like this more times.

I will make a game to you. I will respond two questions of the three you made. Then you decide if you want to insist in that question or could change for another one. You or another person in the thread who wants to participate could choose too.

2 - Yes I compare but without competition between my husband and them. My sex life with husband is a separate affair from the one I have with other men and friends. When you ask if a do everything with them you refer to different caresses like oral sex or penetration etc?

if it is your question I say yes that I do everything with other men and husband. Maybe one or other thing more often. The difference is in the ways we do sex life. With husband we talk provocative about the encounters I had with other men and also the photos they take and the comments in site. We have sex almost always stimulated for this. With other males I enjoy the opportunity to experience wishes that I have with them or fantasies and desires of theirs own. Sex outside of marriage is different by nature. Is that your curiosity?

3 - I think I answered something about this in one or more threads. But that is okay to ask. what I can say is that living in an open relationship and the way I am shared or free to see other people is what makes our marriage possible.

I guess that I and husband are two horny people who think a lot about sex. We needed to fill the missing from constant travel and distance. It is not easy to spend almost two weeks together and the other two apart. Cheating is not good because it can end the marriage and I don't want to be married to someone else. Especially because I doubt that another husband would share me like that and still feel the desire to possess me like before.

I would detail it more to you but you have to be little more specific jaja

now you can insist on your question 1 or make other question. You and other people here as well

**kisses

• Love
Reactions: Edik23 and mikaelks
Hola Mikael

La curiosidad mató al gato or the curiosity killed a cat. I think you probably heard that say too.

I am joking. to be sincere I love dirty talking and answer your questions or guessings. That is the most nice part of interaction in site for me. I would respond more often if you ask me like this more times.

I will make a game to you. I will respond two questions of the three you made. Then you decide if you want to insist in that question or could change for another one. You or another person in the thread who wants to participate could choose too.

2 - Yes I compare but without competition between my husband and them. My sex life with husband is a separate affair from the one I have with other men and friends. When you ask if a do everything with them you refer to different caresses like oral sex or penetration etc?

if it is your question I say yes that I do everything with other men and husband. Maybe one or other thing more often. The difference is in the ways we do sex life. With husband we talk provocative about the encounters I had with other men and also the photos they take and the comments in site. We have sex almost always stimulated for this. With other males I enjoy the opportunity to experience wishes that I have with them or fantasies and desires of theirs own. Sex outside of marriage is different by nature. Is that your curiosity?

3 - I think I answered something about this in one or more threads. But that is okay to ask. what I can say is that living in an open relationship and the way I am shared or free to see other people is what makes our marriage possible.

I guess that I and husband are two horny people who think a lot about sex. We needed to fill the missing from constant travel and distance. It is not easy to spend almost two weeks together and the other two apart. Cheating is not good because it can end the marriage and I don't want to be married to someone else. Especially because I doubt that another husband would share me like that and still feel the desire to possess me like before.

I would detail it more to you but you have to be little more specific jaja

now you can insist on your question 1 or make other question. You and other people here as well

**kisses

Lovely!! 😍😛

Feels like you got tingled for real with this cat's curiosity, senorita! Games are great, but I wonder why you left out the question 1? Fearing to bother the hubby or did he was answering together? Anyways, I'll play along with pleasure! Since you love details too let's forget that past one and move on:

4) I wanna hear the specifics of you lady regarding cocks in your pussy, mouth, ass...could you handle nasty talking, right? Specifics and likes or dislikes when it comes to roll in the hay with bulls or your hubby.

5) You said before you like it rough. How so? With whom?

The game consists in picking questions so I'll add one more 😉

6) How was your sex life when you met your caring and sharing hubby? Could you both put some more photos here, also?