Wife is going out tonight to fuck her friend!

Kc1022

Male
From
RI, US
Wife asked if she could go fuck her friend tonight... I told yes but she has to send me pics and vids while she is doing it... she told me he wants to cum in pussy , I told her fuck ya just video tape it and I want to hear you begging for it!!! She agreed!!

Attachments

• IMG_6693.jpeg
    IMG_6693.jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_6607.jpeg
    IMG_6607.jpeg
    165.5 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_6502.jpeg
    IMG_6502.jpeg
    242 KB · Views: 150
Wife asked if she could go fuck her friend tonight... I told yes but she has to send me pics and vids while she is doing it... she told me he wants to cum in pussy , I told her fuck ya just video tape it and I want to hear you begging for it!!! She agreed!!
Will you be sharing that video too?

Her friend is one lucky man! I am looking forward to the vid and pics, so I hope you share them. Feel free to email if you want to brag about how hot this experience is. Will she give him all 3 holes?

Reactions: Alwayshard
You lucky guy. Has her friend fucked her before?

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

that's really hot, but maybe they do not have the time to make photos or videos. I often are ask for taking photos, but when I enjoy my lust, I do not think about taking movies. my cuckold will taste what happened in the end, he never was disappointed, there is always lots of cum inside my holes.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy