Cammy's out looking tonight

Grow up so your saying everything here is fake wake up asshole i told uou beforeif u coukd send you pictures of my wife 3 different ones that i guarntee you woukd say there fake but there not people have k ow her for 20 years and there is times they dont recognize her be a man and state fucking specifics but you to fucking egotistical to fucki g prove ot so until you can.prove ot to EVERYONE HERE KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT
Awwww you're just adorable when you're mad. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Girls Girls Girls!!!!!’
Screw yoir girlhirl bullshit this asshe says everything is fakd but he never specifically says or poimts to exactly his proof plud even if some of tbefe pictures arefakd these ladiez still look.great so.he needs to try to deny that he cant . IF HE had any balls he would draw point to or explain.his proof which he doesnt have if anyone makes a statement have the ballsto back.it up.or keep your whore mouth shut

• Haha
Reactions: SNJ_Dom
Screw yoir girlhirl bullshit this asshe says everything is fakd but he never specifically says or poimts to exactly his proof plud even if some of tbefe pictures arefakd these ladiez still look.great so.he needs to try to deny that he cant . IF HE had any balls he would draw point to or explain.his proof which he doesnt have if anyone makes a statement have the ballsto back.it up.or keep your whore mouth shut
I live rent-free in your head, LOLOLOL 🤣 🤣 🤣

I live rent-free in your head, LOLOLOL 🤣 🤣 🤣
You need to.learn.to.back.up.what you say or keep.your dicksucki g whore mouth shut it prople like you that are so egotistical that you want everythimg your eay if one hindred people said the sky is blue you woukd say it"s not grow tbe fuck up.and back.up what you say or jeep.your whore mouth shut i feel.for people close to.your that they have to.put up with your egotistical bullshit

• Haha
You need to.learn.to.back.up.what you say or keep.your dicksucki g whore mouth shut it prople like you that are so egotistical that you want everythimg your eay if one hindred people said the sky is blue you woukd say it"s not grow tbe fuck up.and back.up what you say or jeep.your whore mouth shut i feel.for people close to.your that they have to.put up with your egotistical bullshit
you both sound alike! perhaps you need to jack each other off and see who cum first. he will get to clean it up

Reactions: MOJO
you both sound alike! perhaps you need to jack each other off and see who cum first. he will get to clean it up
Let me say something this guy constantly says everything is fake yet never backs up.hos uselesx mouth her or in my daily life have i ever not backed up what i say this clown thinks he knows everything Yet he doesnt have the balls to show proof. HE must be very insecure that he cant back.up.his mouth I feel soory for the people around him. They must know he's an egotistical piece of crap

• Haha
Let me say something this guy constantly says everything is fake yet never backs up.hos uselesx mouth her or in my daily life have i ever not backed up what i say this clown thinks he knows everything Yet he doesnt have the balls to show proof. HE must be very insecure that he cant back.up.his mouth I feel soory for the people around him. They must know he's an egotistical piece of crap
So why engage him in conversation, only you know if it’s real or not, and if it’s real why worry what others think, and if it is fake th en you’ve been called out. Simple but why engage, I share photo and story or experience and either enjoy them or don’t why even read if you don’t believe it! Good luck, I’m just saying you two are back a fourth like to childish girls!

• Haha
So why engage him in conversation, only you know if it’s real or not, and if it’s real why worry what others think, and if it is fake th en you’ve been called out. Simple but why engage, I share photo and story or experience and either enjoy them or don’t why even read if you don’t believe it! Good luck, I’m just saying you two are back a fourth like to childish girls!
Your rignt but i hate phony people i dont take it in rel.life ******** need to be honest that what is wrong with the world today if you cant be real shut up and dont down other people

• Haha
You...are... ADORABLE, I love you 🙂

LOL I've actually backed it up more than once with actual proof, which you promptly ignored because you're too childish and immature to admit you were wrong, so instead you go on insulting tirades full of profanity to hide the fact that you're ashamed at how gullible you are time and time again.

p.s. Don't you go changing, this is too much fun, I love you! MUAH! <3 🙂

Cammy was horny tonight so she decided to hang out on the strip tonight to see if she can meet a guy and have alittle fun. She has been texting be on everything she been doing. A is going to keep me updated on what happens. I update on here if something happens with her. It's always exciting for me when she goes out like this looking. And knowing that she may end up with a guy tonight. Selfie pic of herself that she sent me with her hair and makeup done up for tonight:
View attachment 1949360

I'll update has soon as I hear from her.
Beautiful smile love those lips i bet she knows how t use them to mae hercnd hm.very happy