Wife doesn't cum in doggy??

Honest question, do you (female) or your wife orgasm in doggy? My wife has in 3 years only cum twice from doggy? Both times with her bull😂

She always cums from cowgirl o missionary with me.

Reactions: cheadle
Honest question, do you (female) or your wife orgasm in doggy? My wife has in 3 years only cum twice from doggy? Both times with her bull😂

Her clitoris would receive stimulation in cowgirl and missionary that it would not receive in doggy, so using your fingers or a toy or getting her to do it herself should help with her cumming when you are fucking her in doggy. Her bull having a larger cock than you, where penetraration is deeper in doggy, may be the reason she can cum with him fucking her in that position without having to stimulate her clitoris. You could always try a penis extention and see if that works.

Her clitoris would receive stimulation in cowgirl and missionary that it would not receive in doggy, so using your fingers or a toy or getting her to do it herself should help with her cumming when you are fucking her in doggy. Her bull having a larger cock than you, where penetraration is deeper in doggy, may be the reason she can cum with him fucking her in that position without having to stimulate her clitoris. You could always try a penis extention and see if that works.
Thanks I love the advice will have a blast trying and experimenting with her, yeah he definitely has a beast of an appendage and has a lot of experience.

Reactions: charlie141r42

My wife cums in any position but she only cums in missionary for me because doggystlye honestly does not even work because i cannot actually even reach her pussy in doggy