Wife Denying You sex , is it out of meanness, anger and hate towards YOU or different??

Nice. So she would effectively cut you off for a week. Is this about her wanting to mentally focus on being with him and having been with him? Or is it about sperm? She wanting to stay tight and clean for him and afterwards her enjoying the idea that she still has him inside her? So you are not getting sloppy seconds this way.
My wife and i agree that her pussy should be totally clean when shr goes out to fuck .She denies me a day or two before sometimes a week before there is time that.she locks me up to reinforce that hrt pussy my be clean and ready so.therr no chance of it not brimg clean.. She tells me that having a clean tight unused pussy makes her fucking more intense with him. When they are together she tells him Honey my pussy is so ready for you there has been nothing in my pussy waiting for you to fill it. She does come home with sloppy secomds and when she.lets me reclaim her she says isnt it better having a used pussy...See what leavimg you with a clean pussy make it better for you with me coming home with a well.used pussy

Reactions: Jsking31